Good Tattoo Place?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Greg, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Where is a good tattoo place that has someone that is really good at black and white and shading? Here is what I want, but I want the shading to be realistic on the back of the hands... And its going between my shoulders... About 7"tall X 4"wide, maybe bigger
    [​IMG]

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

My gf seems to only have good things to say about Sacred Heart in Little 5, give me a call if you'd like to talk to her about it.

3. Jake

Jake Active Member

not familiar with any tattoo shops around here personally. I went to all three that the 'Boro has to offer and wasn't impressed with any of them. I have heard good things about Tuck in Woodstock off of canton rd and HWY 92

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

I was told that there is a guy at Timeless Tattoo that has won all kinds of awards and such, but they said that the tattoo that I want, would cost about $600 there.... :eek3:

5. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

How about psycho on roswell road? They're meant to be pretty good.

6. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

Psycho is overpriced from my experience

7. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

memorial tattoo in cabage town, phil colvin does great work.

8. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

+1 for timeless, they're no joke. same guy runs pain and wonder in athens...

9. xpsi

xpsi Member

You got that right. Not going back there for my 3rd. :hsnono:

10. FACE

FACE Active Member

I have seen great work from them though

Hey Greg thats a great tat...I lost my father in 1996 and I'll have to show you ny tat for him

11. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

that tat should cost no more than 150 bucks

12. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

13. thebigph

thebigph longing for another subie Supporting Member

i got mine at holy mother they are really nice and do a great job...over in little 5

14. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah, mine died in 1990, and I'm just now getting around to getting it... The hands are whats on his headstone, so I figured it'd be kinda cool to incorporate that in there too

15. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

A really good friend of mine has a Tattoo shop but its way out here in Carrollton. Its called Ink Rush. 770-834-5854 Ask for Marti or Dale