Got my STi

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Meredith, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Meredith

Meredith Banned

I bought a crystal grey metallic STi yesterday from classic. I had wanted to get a black one, but somebody had traded in their blue bugeye for it about 20 minutes before i got there. Thanks to everyone who bought my wrx parts, now i got some money to go buy parts for my STi.

2. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Congrats on the purchase! Where in Smynra are you? I'm sure I'll see you around...I'm off the E-W Connector.

3. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Thanks. I live off of buckner near oakdale. There is a silver bugeye that also lives on buckner, but i don't think he's on this board.

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I'm in Vinnings at the the moment. We're going to be doing a strut swap if you'd like to drop by and meet a few peeps.

5. Meredith

Meredith Banned

sure where are you at? Drop me a PM.

6. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Here are a couple of pics of the car:

Front:
    [​IMG]

Back:
    [​IMG]

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

At some point later today.

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

congratulations on the new purchase

9. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Grats!!! I love that color...

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

nice ride..you ever take it off any sweet jumps

11. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Thanks! I think my first mod will be a front swaybar. Scott from SOG has been saying alot of good things about the whiteline 27, 29.

12. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Hey man, sweet car. My buddy Jason is the guy with the blue bug eye that bought the black STI. Small world huh? There both sweet though so I think everyone wins...

13. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Yeah my husband wasen't sold on the black, he really liked the cgm. As long as it's an STi, i'm happy.

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hope to see u at the next autoX... i'll be driving the black bugeye with big WRXatlanta.com magnets on it

15. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Do people go to just the SCCA points events? Does anybody do the BMW CCA or Porsche Club Autox events?