Got this picture of a 350z and WRX rolling N on 85 12-8-07.

Discussion in 'Art & Photography' started by perduevision, Dec 10, 2007.

1. perduevision

perduevision Member

Was not sure who this is but thought it was a cool pic in case the drivers of the W and Z want a copy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

nice shot man!

3. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

4. DAMD

DAMD New Member

Oh that's me and a friend of mine. I was driving along and saw a bright flash and thought "WTF?!?" Then I saw you and was like oh.. "wait how's he driving and taking pictures, skills." But yeah, they look like they turned out pretty good. Are there more?

5. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

What the hell is wrong with the front of that 350z. I think i threw up in my mouth a little bit.

6. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

:rofl:

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

I saw it in person. I like it a lot.

8. DAMD

DAMD New Member

It's the Veilside widebody, I told him to get the Esprit or Amuse kit... he didn't listen...

9. Deke

Deke Active Member

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the Veilside either. Their stuff always seems a little over the top. I don't know anything about this company (not that I know much about body kits) but I think the Vertex kit looks really good.

[​IMG]

I like the Amuse and Esprit a lot too. You should have convinced him harder :)

Haha anyways, nice pics none the less.

10. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

I just googled Veilside widebody, and threw up a little more in my mouth/shirt.

11. perduevision

perduevision Member

Yea that was me that was driving the grey WRX while snapping off the photos. Your rides look good and I took advantage of it. Considering that I was driving one handed while snapping the shots, I didnt have much to choose from. I was blind snapping these. Here are two more. Quite cool how the rim was frozen even at 75 mph.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

that's a pretty killer camera you've got that will freeze that clearly...

btw, i really, really hope that the Z car has more than the over the top body kit... right?

13. DAMD

DAMD New Member

Ugh... well he only got the body kit because his little brother screwed up the factory pieces.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  14. perduevision

perduevision Member

I normally don't carry that camera with me since its my pro business camera (Canon 30d). I would not have been able to get that shot without having the 580 speedlight flash on there. It was my boys 30th birthday and I wanted to make him feel like the paparazzi was there. Makes me want to go out and take that same shot of my car. If someone else was driving my car, I can see myself now sweeting like this
    [​IMG]

15. DAMD

DAMD New Member

I was suprised you would hold it out the window with 1 hand at 75mph.. I know I surely wouldn't.

16. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

From that angle the kit actually looks pretty cool, I must say.

Overall though, Veilside ftl.

17. perduevision

perduevision Member

I had the strap wrapped around my arm VERY tightly.

18. perduevision

perduevision Member

I live at just behind the Mall of Ga. If you and your buddy would like to do some shots this weekend, I can blow these photos out of the water.

19. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

I feel a massive wrxatl photoshoot coming on!...hmm..maybe at the meet this weekend???

20. perduevision

perduevision Member

Ok, I probably should not ask (should know), but where is the meet this weekend?

21. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

carmike theater which is 124/and Ronald Reagan... Clicky here for info