grand theft auto 4

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nicad, Apr 24, 2008.

1. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

read it and weep suckers. I'll let you know how it plays

[​IMG]

2. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Hell yeah! Looks like its bout time to invest in a PS3. I bought a PS2 just to play San Andreas. The GTA genre sells systems.

3. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

What? I thought it didn't come out until next week. I can't wait, I might take the day off work. I am getting it for Xbox though, multiplayer and downloadable content.

4. Demo24

Demo24 Member

awesome!

just curious, where did you get that table/stand?

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

nice. did you take a sick day to enjoy it :)

I still cant get over how ugly the ps3 is. Whoever designed the appearance needs an uppercut to the testicles.

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

They leaked it

7. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

I didn't like San Andreas very much. But Vice City was the shiznit! Still too cheap to buy a new system though...

8. Deke

Deke Active Member

You know it's being released on XBox too right?

9. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Xbox doesn't play blu rays though...

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

Well I was implying if he already had a 360, he didn't need buy a ps3 for this game.

11. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

i put my deposit down...i iz be excited...

12. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

I don't think he is using his PS3. I know there is a leaked version available for the 360...we just have to wait and find out .

Nicad, is this what you did?

13. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Nicad did it for the PS3

14. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

It will be... I think

So... where's the hookup? I can't wait to get my mits on this game. It's really bad that it's officially released the week of finals :rofl:

15. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

really? I am not trying to be a smart ass, but looking at the photo, the red "stand-by" light is glowing on the PS3...plus, when did the PS3 get the ability to read back-ups...Linux maybe?

Now if he already has the disc, thats another story.

16. Matt

well then...there's some stuff I overlooked...:rofl:

I've got nothing then. I was under the impression he downloaded it directly off a torrent onto the HDD

17. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

?Multiplayer? ?Downloadable content? Let me know how that works out. I may just get an Xbox 360.

And Deke if it is not already obvious to ya, I don't have an Xbox 360 either.

18. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

19. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

I know for sure that it will have up to 16 player multiplayer, and 4 player online co-op, and some episodes or something that are xbox exclusive.

20. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

oh how i cannot wait!!!!! got my reserved copy.
    [​IMG]

21. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

ahem.

xbox 360 version. :)
    sucks cause I'm working nights and won't really have time to play until Sunday. the cutscenes are really nice though

22. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

some random furniture store when I lived in virginia beach

23. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

24. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

haha oh my god. I spent 30 minutes watching the in game TV in the starting apartment

there was bas rutten on there talking about kicking someone's ass, a show called "vinewood cunts", some insurance commercials, TV poker, etc

"cause if you lose in TV poker, you should just kill yourself!"

there's a billion radio stations. 15 minutes in and I'm dating some chick already

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  25. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

I hate you so much right now.

26. Matt

is she hot?

27. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

your mother?

Why yes :wiggle:

28. Matt

:slap:

29. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

pwnt. we went bowling as a first date (I wanted to choose rape and strangle, but the game didn't present me with any choices) and I whooped her ass.

there's some standup on the in game TV also

30. Eco Auto Clean

am I the only one sitting outside of circuit city right now? had I known game stop opened at midnight I'd have reserved a copy then...oh well...reserved my copy @ circuit city..cant wait!

31. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

yes, you are LOL.

i got mine from game fly.

32. Eco Auto Clean

haha oh well....ill catch up soon enough....

33. Eco Auto Clean

man I feel like a kid again...just had some disgustingly amazing mcdonalds breakfast....at dr office for quick check up and I just got a new game! haha gta4 s.e. ftw!!!!! $100 later....lol

34. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

100 Wtf?

35. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Congrats, man! I got mine at midnight, played a couple of hours...Its great. Now, if could just skip ahead today 6 hours...

36. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

Work is going by so slow today, then I have to go to school before I can finally play GTA4, my roommate took the day off work to play, asshole.

37. Deke

Deke Active Member

Damn you all!!!

Haha, I want to buy this game really bad. But due to finals and the fact that I'm going to be without a 360 from the end of May through the beginning of August, I'm probably not going to get around to buying until fall :(

38. Eco Auto Clean

$100 for special edition...havent even opened yet..still @ dr office. but its got some neat goodies from what I hear...lol...

39. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

If I got that game at midnight, I would have played all night long, and called in sick to work the next day and continued to play all day. I love GTA. Now I just need to buy a 360 or PS3 so I can play it, since it is not available for PC yet.

40. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

I would have called in sick, but my car goes down to Batlground at lunch...basically I need all time at this desk I can get. Time = $ = mods! Sleep is overrated.

41. Eco Auto Clean

awesome...gotta black lock box....duffel bag....and a rockstar key chain..and a awesome book about the game..oh and the game...lol

42. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I was on my way home last night and my cousin is in line at gamestop @ MoG and calls me to wait with him. So I do and end up buying the game also. I played about 3-4 hours and it's so much fun!

I also like the new way to run from the cops.

43. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

yea the new fleeing system is nice.

I screwed that whore of a girlfriend the other day. she's pretty easy. two dates and WHAM right in the shitter

44. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

Yep, so i'm tired as hell. I was up all night playing. It's awesome! Now off to work :(

45. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

God Damn you GWB, where is my Economic Stimulus check so I can go buy a PS3 and GTA4

46. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

Me too, I was 1.5 hours late for work this morning, and trying to figure out an excuse to leave early.

47. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Do everyone a favor, stop buying games and buy a better camera!

48. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

You talkin' to me? Oh wait I see the original post, and agree.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  49. Hey Alex, looks like you spelled "seriously" wrong on your title. :)

50. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

...so you are watching tv in a video game on your tv?

My brain hurts.