GT Spec Carbon Fiber Exhaust Heat Shield

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by Sakari Motorsports, Jun 22, 2006.

1. GT Spec Carbon Fiber Exhaust Heat Shield

[​IMG]

Description:
    The WRX/STI runs rich from the factory, and many of the aftermarket exhaust systems do not stick out far enough to prevent soot and heat damage from occurring. This Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper Heat Shield will hide blemishes and protect rear WRX/STI bumpers from getting burnt up. Coated with a heat resistant epoxy coating, our heat shields will reduce fading effects from UV rays and hot exhaust fumes and looks fantastic! Installation is very simple and completed within a couple minutes.

Fits: Subaru Impreza WRX/ Impreza WRX/STI 2004-2005

The Price will be $110 shipped.

Please send payments to: michaeljpark83@hotmail.com

It will only take 2 days for you to receive it via Fedex for all you GA guys! ;)

Thanks

Michael

2. gte123v

gte123v Member

does this only fit the 04-05 models only? I didn't know that the opening is different for the 06.

3. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

does this fit 02-03 wrx

4. We will be placing an order on Monday for Alex and Joe (JL889) on monday. We will check the fitment on the 02-03 and on 06. Thanks

Michael

5. New price of $110 shipped. We have tons of these in stock now.

They only fit 04-05 models!

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Did my order never come? :) I am definately interested, just need a few things to go through beforehand.

7. Brian

Brian Active Member

:( I think the burn marks are too large on my bumper for this to cover it up

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Mine is heavily singed...but hey, its a step in the right direction now isnt it :)