Gt6

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Strayen, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

So I didn't see any threads about GT6. Supposedly coming out in the next 3 weeks? Who pre-ordered it? I think I'm going to go to GameStop today and pre-order it.

2. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

I preordered it from Amazon. They give you some cars and mo' monies.
    GameStop only gives you cars.
    I hope it doesn't get delayed.....

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Is GT5 even out yet? lol

4. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

haha Sonic, it's been collecting dust until recently for me. I have the racing seat out and my wife already wants in back in the closet before the xmas holiday. I saw forget that shit! The racing seat stays out for GT6. Ped, I'll try to be on more, just txt me. You might be old, but not old enough to know how to txt.

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

If Ped and Strayen will be playing GT6, I will have to bite the bullet and get it too.

Hey Strayen, when your wife says you sleep on the couch or put the racing seat away, can I borrow it?

6. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

I'll pre-order this weekend

7. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

I think it may be more worth while to pre-order via gamestop, as you get the 15th anniversary addition upgrade for free.

That gets you all of the car packs combined, and from my experience, it was never really that hard to get credits in game to buy stuffs. But having 'unique' slightly more powerful anniversary edition vehicles is more appealing

8. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

anyone interested in some PC sim racing? Lil jew and I did it for a while. I can hook it up for free copies of the game

9. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

You may be right, but how long will it take you to get to a level where you can actually use all the cars in an actual race series? That's the one thing that kept me from ordering it from gamestop. I don't want to have the cars and not be able to use them because I was not at a high enough level.

10. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

I think Kaz is quoted somewhere that they are abandoning that leveling system because of all the flack that it received. But yes I do see that point also.

11. Drowland87

Drowland87 Staff Member Supporting Member

I want GT6 but with having a PS4 I can't justify buying a PS3 game. Rumors are GT7 will be about a year out, 2 at the latest.

12. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

It's not backwards compatible anyway, so unless you still have your PS3, it won't matter..