Guess Whos Back!?!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PhatbacK, Dec 3, 2005.

1. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

WOW GUYS!! its been a min. since ive been on here. but im back and bad!!! haha. my baby STi finally got the new wheels on. now gettin lowered asap...just tryin to find the right ones...having strut problems right now but gettin fixed. hope everyone is well!!! :wiggle:

2. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damn it has been awhile. good to see you back. saw them pics on ia. cars lookin good!

3. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

what's up :wavey:

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome back kali

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome back, mind posting the pics up on here or a link to the thread?

6. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

here ya go alex.

7. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Car looks good.
    IMO, definitely needs to be lowered.
    I'm going to guess those are 5Zigen 18's

8. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Nice ride.. ahhh black :)

9. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

well obviously it needs to be lowered....workin on that next. just got alot going on now with school AND i just bought a new house :) so got bigger priorites first. and im in the midst of findding a new job.

so how u guys been? sorry i fell away for while. i just started gettin back on IA not to long ago. i forget bout the forums and all that. :wiggle:

10. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

I get gas at Costco and one of the guys that works there tells me that there's a girl
    with a black sti that gas's up there too. Any chance it's you?? Priorities first (especially housing and school one's) gotta have a way to pay for the car and somewhere safe to park it. :)

11. PhatbacK

PhatbacK Member

haha yea thats me. i live on the hill behind costco and i see those guys there ALLLLL the time. sometimes they wave! lol. :wavey:

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

The club's been doing well. We've gained some new members since you stoped posting a while back, and had a few g2gs here and there. We've got the group picture coming up this weekend at road atlanta which should prove to be amazing. Think you'll be able to make it out to that?