Gun enthusiasts?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AFSil80, Jun 29, 2011.

1. AFSil80

AFSil80 New Member

Anyone else here have this as a hobby besides their car?

I bought my first gun at the beginning of the year, and I think I'm hooked because I'm up to four now. :/

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

yeah there are a few gun people here. if you search, there is a big gun thread

3. AFSil80

AFSil80 New Member

I'm guessing that if a thread doesn't have a lot of activity, it just falls off the page...

4. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Well, you're probably on a setting where it only shows threads from like last 24 hours or so, make sure you change your settings to show threads from beginning, of not already.

As for the gun hobby, I recently started collecting and buying again. Even as a child(5-11 living in Bosnia, We had numerous machine guns, pistols, fully automatic rifles, etc in the house... (I'm from Bosnia, after the war in the 90's, you could have had any type of gun you wanted).

5. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

Yes I like Guns too. We should all go to Sandy Springs Gun Club sometime and shoot.

6. AFSil80

AFSil80 New Member

I've never been to Sandy Springs GC...I frequent SharpShooters on Alpharetta Pwky quite often, though.

How's the facility?

7. John

John Active Member

Probably greater than 50% of the members here...

8. b reel

b reel Active Member

my new battery operated supersoaker with nerf grenade launcher fucking rocks

9. StevenSTi

StevenSTi Member

Ive been selling some of my guns off lately that I dont shoot much and to pay for parts for the STi

10. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Like what?

11. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

Anything good?