Gun holsters

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Herbandiscipline, Oct 30, 2013.

1. I am looking for a concealed holster and I wanted to know what people thought of the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe. I am also interested to hear what other people use for daily carry.

2. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

I've heard nothing but good things about the Crossbreed. A few on here use it.

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

iirc nicad has a supertuck and likes it

4. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

I've heard nothing but good things as well. If it weren't for the wait time, I'd probably have picked one up myself.

5. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

6. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Those are pretty pricey...

7. ChrisW

ChrisW Member

8. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

I have one from http://aegisarmory.us/

It's also like the supertuck. Local guy, good turn around time and cheaper. Quality product.

9. Aggregate

Aggregate Member

I like my supertuck (esp. with the v-clips and v-belt), but it was a very expensive and slow process.

10. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

Im on my 3rd supertuck. Good holster. Keep in mind that one particular brand doesnt offer that much of a different carrying experience then other if they are the same or similar style.

In other words, if you have a dual clip hybrid, it'll typically carry very similarly to other twin clip hybrids. Some variation will occur in leather thickness and stiffness, but typically not "make or break" factors.

Enjoy.

11. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I like my super tuck. the adjustable cant makes it much easier to conceal my full size 1911

12. Thank you everyone! I appreciate the information. I am really interested in the "shield" hybrid holster. I may go with Aegis Armory due to Crossbreeds long turn around time. I am using a G23 for my daily carry.

13. KGraska

KGraska Member

I'm using a CompTac C-Tac Holster for daily CC. Its like a stripped down version of the Supertuck. I has tons of adjustments so it's very user friendly.

They also offer the M-Tac which is comparable to supertuck but offers more height adjustment.

http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog.php

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013