Gwinnett Collision Center?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by V_WRX, Jun 6, 2008.

1. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

Has anybody on here used gwinnett collision center in suwannee? I have a honda that needs body repair work and i don't know which shop in gwinnett to take it to. I have had a really bad experience with Hendricks Collision and i've heard bad things about United Collision and Gwinnett Place Ford Collision.

2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Not sure where in Gwinnett you are, but Lee's Collision on 78 has done amazing work on two of my cars now. They are in Loganville though...

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

i've used united collision..still have mixed emotions about that place..body work was good..but MAF sensor went bad while in there and they didn't want to offer to fix it until i wrote the big long letter w/ big words..haha...like reputation...What about Art Craft?? Personally can't say I've used gwinnett collision though

4. Trey

Trey Active Member

United Collisioin is like McDonalds of auto painting, beware (yes I've been there). Marty at Gwinnett Collision Center will do you right, granted he isn't your average business owner. :D

He did my car and Javid's.

5. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

I use Gwinnett Collision for EVERYTHING. They do all my personal cars and the TopSpeed wide-body cars.

Siegel

6. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

gcc is awesome. ive used them for everything

7. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

well if siegel backs them up u my friend..r good to go!

8. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

Sounds good. Thank you for all the input everybody, i'll definately check out gwinnett collision then.

9. STiLLsLow

STiLLsLow Member

i ve got a car over there right now and have 3 others taken care of by them. hope ur not paying out of pocket tho cuz they get real pricey, get what ya pay for tho!

10. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

No, insurance is going to cover it so i'm not worried about the price

11. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Gcc Ftw...

12. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

I work for abra auto boy & glass in fayetteville, but we have 16 locations in GA. There are two close to you, one is off of indian trail and one on Lawrenceville hwy. Abra is a good shop and the best thing is abra has a lifetime warranty on there repairs. :)