HAHA stupid emissions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by calmnothing, Jan 31, 2007.

1. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

Just like to say that i just passed emissions with my idle sensor, speed sensor, and o2 sensor completely bjorked. The check engine light was blinking dead in the inspector's face but yet it magically passed. Oh and no cat.....lol

2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Congrats!

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

congrads bro....the mechanics were amazed when I passed too with no cats... EM FTP

4. WJM

WJM Banned

OBD-II only scans FTW. The only good thing to come about with it.

5. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

my old galant i was trying to register as a beater car is the last year they used ODB I, they did a roller dyno and it failed. I'm gonna try and change the spark plugs and air filter and maybe get a tune-up, see if it passes.

6. Brian

Brian Active Member

Congrats, but I'd be nervous about bragging too much. Never know who's watching. And just cause you're paranoid doesn't meet they aren't trying to get you. Oh, can you PM the location for my test?

7. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

calmnothing, erm you wouldn't mind passing that address along here would you... could become very handy if one happened to have a jdm motor

8. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

JDM motor won't pass at all I don't think. The machine won't read because jdm ecu's aren't obd-2

9. Kyle

Kyle Member

Well done. I just paid to have that done and then realized the county I am moving to doesn't require them. Makes me want to pollute more and go catless.

10. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

You mind PM'ing me the location as well??

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

nice!

12. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

congrats man thats the reason I'm trying to get some em before my emissions test too.