hangover

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nsvwrx, Dec 2, 2006.

1. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

ive got a big one, waht shoudl i do

2. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i take an alka selzer, 800mg moltrin and rent 5 or 6 DVD's from blockbuster. oh, of course make sure you have food in your stomach before you take any moltrin.

3. techlord

techlord Active Member

:420: Will fix everything!

4. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

same here bro, ibuprofen is good... i'm going to watch the ACC championship at a friend's and they have a keg, so not just yet!

5. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

eats something sugary like toast with jelly or pancakes and syrup. the fructose helps battle the toxin that is released by your liver when processing alcohol that makes you feel like crap. also drink lots of fluids to rehydrate yourself.

6. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

burning one down will kill it right away

7. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

just sleep it off....thats what i did

<---just woke up

8. Ok 1000 bag of Normal Saline with an 18g.....Oh wait you want over the counter fix. Ok one big bottle of gatorade or powerade something to eat mainly no grease, and about 800mg. You got to get you electrolights back in wack that way the headache woudl go away. Once you get the fluids back up the rest will just be because your more and likely tired. I rarely get to the point of a hangover thank you my friends with IV fluids that hook me up when im that far gone.

9. jakeisajedi

jakeisajedi Member

amateurs:cool:

10. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

14 shots = not fun

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:rofl:

12. Deke

Deke Active Member

more alcohol.

13. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

gatorade n some food

14. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

If you could count that high you werent drunk enough.

I'm with you, I was still buzzed until probably 3pm and then the hangover kicked in while I was at work.

15. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

water/gatorade and anti-inflamitory(motrin, and yes burning one :p are both anti-inflammitories ) you feel like shit because your dehydrated, that's pretty much what a hangover is.

next time drink water while drinking alcohol ;)

16. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I just go back to sleep... but if I had to be up, I hop or waffle house with the gatorade.

17. jayj713

jayj713 Member

weird, i really thought i was gonna be hungover today. But i feel perfectly fine. I dunno tho, it might hit me later. I still feel kinda buzzed.

EDIT: and i still remember pretty much everything that happened last night too.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2006
  18. jayj713

jayj713 Member

i dunno if its a good idea to eat chipotle right now? but im really hungry and a burrito sounds SOOOOOOOOOOO good. so yea, off to chipotle then im gonna change my oil.

19. If you remember what happened last night, you clearly didn't drink enough. My junior friend could prob out drink you JJ.....