Hard Choices

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Vektra, May 22, 2008.

1. Vektra

Vektra Member

Life is full of them and this weekend I had to make one. After 4 very enjoyable years I decided to let my baby go. I got a good deal on a 2006 350z and had to take it. I have just recently started posting here more and this is a great community so I don’t plan on leaving and I still hope to hit a meet with you guys someday. Also I still seen an STi in my future so don’t count me out of the Subaru camp yet :)

now for pix, they were taken quickly and the son was working against me, one day soon I will clean her up and get some better shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

pretty!

3. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

that is a fun car, I like the suspension feel, all it needs is 4 18x8.5 or 18x9 wheels all the way around with same size rubber. You will love the car if you can manage that, much less understeer, oh and chirping tires in 1st, 2nd is an easy task ;), enjoy.

4. My friend has a 350Z, I've been trying to talk her into getting a Helix exhaust for the past 2 years..... best sounding exhaust for the money, hands down.....

Here, listen.....

And again!

Crummy videos, but you get the point..... very few cars under $100k have a better exhaust note :drool:

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  5. Vektra

Vektra Member

yummmm, I may have to look into that when I have the money. Thanks :)

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Several of the mods no longer own subbies for one reason or another. The 350 is a great platform!