Have you ever....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, May 27, 2006.

1. Listen to 2 bands so many times you wear out there CD and have to replace them only to do it again....Just curious cause i cant stop listen to 30 secs and redsuit..Just figure id tell everyone that cause im bored and have nothing better to do.

2. flip

flip Member

Yep, did it with sublime, sublime. I've gone through atleast 4 copys if that cd.

3. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

i think i wore out nevermind, 40 oz to freedom and weezer blue album back in the day, all my music is digital now though :p

4. Yea i keep buring cd then i got amsrt and went a got an MP3 player now so im always carring it around all my music and a few books i want to read but i cant stand reading so now i listen to them

5. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i do that all the time..

6. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

ya I am on my 7th copy of master of puppets I think lol

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ive got a few like that, let's hear it for digital copies :D

8. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I'm on my 5th copy at least for Beastie Boys "Pauls Boutique"... Maybe a tape in there too :)

9. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i played the hell outta that 30 seconds to mars back when it came out in the fall. GREAT CD.

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

For real? I mean I've listened to some CDs a whole lot of times, but never to the point where they were worn out. I didn't even know they could wear out unless you're dropping them. Now my Top Gun soundtrack cassette, that was a different story.

11. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

Top Gun cassette :rofl: I have the vinyl for that :hsugh: