Hello everyone, my name is mike.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PlanetNoName, Feb 10, 2016.

1. PlanetNoName

PlanetNoName New Member

Hello everyone, as the title says my name is mike. I just moved back to Athens, Georgia after a stint in the military out in hawaii. My baby just got shipped back into town. I'm driving a decently modded 2006 white sti. Can't wait to get back into the car scene here and meet fellow subie lovers in Georgia. We used to have somewhere between 20 and 30 people show up to by weekly meets every other week.
    Mods:
    Aem short ram air intake
    Killer b baffle, pick up line, and oil pan
    Tomei equal length headers and uppipe
    Invida downpipe
    HKS Carbon Ti muffler
    Hks gen 1 blowoff valve
    Radium dual air/oil catch cans
    KS port monotube coil overs
    GReddy Profec digital boost controller
    BBS Gold rims

Cosmetic:
    Perrin wing stablizers x4
    Mud flaps
    Killer B radiator shroud

http://imgur.com/lhReNi7
    http://imgur.com/EG3pc3V

Oh forgot some other info
    Where do you usually buy parts? Online or shops, haven't bought anything in Georgia yet due to looking for a good paying job after the military.

Do you visit any other local boards? Haven't found any yet, but I do use nasioc.

Show, Go, or Stock and staying that way? Definitely go. Might do show later but I want the power first.

Do you wave to other wrx's when you see then coming towards you? Always wave at any subaru. Don't get many waves back in Athens though. I've only seen one wrx here.

Where did you find out about WRXatlanta? Searched online for a Georgia based subaru group.

I've done a lot of work myself or with friends on mine and their cars. Look forward to talking to everyone.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

welcome to the forums. I've always been a fan of the wing stabilizers

3. PlanetNoName

PlanetNoName New Member

They do look nice and do a great job of getting rid of the flex in the wing at speed. Was a great but expensive drunk buy lol.

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Mike great meeting you. Thank you for your service! Love the Subie and can't wait to meet you at some meets!

5. lilsanch

lilsanch Member

My favorite bodystyle and color STI!

6. PlanetNoName

PlanetNoName New Member

Thanks for the welcome. What kind of meets goes on around Georgia?