Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sol drums, May 2, 2007.

1. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Hey guys, how's everyone doing? :wavey:

I kind of feel bad for not posting in such a long time. I'll be stoping by more often.

Do you guys have any big meets in the plans for the summer? I'm only about an hour and a half away.

Later guys!

I know there are some of you guys up here around Clemson, if you are ever driving around Anderson you may see me.

2. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

who are you?

Glad to see you back around man. I believe there will be some fun summer festivities, so keep your eyes opened. Hows work treatin ya?

3. AWD_Tiger

AWD_Tiger Member

^^ Do you live in anderson??

us clemson people always talk about having a gtg... we need to actually do it!!

4. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

welcome back dude...its been a while.

well, I was one of the Clemson guys, but I am graduating in a week and moving back to Atlanta.

how are you liking Anderson so far?

5. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Hey guys, I see a few WRX's around but not many.

My sister has been living here for about 10 years, she's a doc with AnMed Health. And my parents moved here about 6 years ago. Beside nothing really to do as far as night life, it's not to bad, I just play lots of golf. It's more of a laid back place which is cool, kind of reminds me of WV with out the mountains.

Work is going well. I've been doing freelance graphic design and web work, and just started with another company about a month ago. And I'm currently in salary negotiations with a new company.

But I'm still looking to move to Charleston. It just may take me longer that I had hoped.

6. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damn good the see you around again. congrats on the nit tourney win. bet your ready for football to start back up again huh? i hate the four month stretch when theres nothing but crappy baseball.

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

As I said in the PM, good to see ya :)

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

whats up Brett! good to see you back man!

9. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Welcome Back!!! keep us posted as to what event you might swing down and attend!

10. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Hey Brett...great to see you on the forums again. I hope all is going well for you....Keep on playin the drums....LOL.....Hopefully I will be back in A-town soon so I can check out SC too...

Mark

11. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

You're back! How've you been man?

12. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

good to be back on the boards! i'll keep my eye out for any big meets. and i'll let you guys know whenever i'll be heading to ATL for the weekend. maybe some of us could meet up?

i'm trying to plan a weekend trip in the next month.

i hear milo has gone to dallas for the summer again. i saw some recent pics of his sti in one of the threads. looking badass as ever! (nice job on the lights alex!!) is he really pushing 400+ hp? wow!!

thanks! still wish we would have made it into the dance, but i'll definitely take a nit championship (sorry clemson fans :keke: ). it gave our guys some more playing & practice time, and it's a good way to end the season. hated to see coach beilein leave, but we are in good hands with huggy bear. he was the 1st coach we wanted before we got coach beilein 5 years ago. now we have top coaches, who are both WV natives in fball and bball!

can't wait for football season as well! God i hope our defense is improved this year. :grr: the offense will just fine. and now that slaton had is offseason surgery on his wrist he will now have two good hands! fwiw, devine passed his ACT tests and will be in morgantown to work out with the team this summer! i really really want to go see the UofL & sPitt home games so bad. just not sure if i will be able to make it to any.

i guess i'm just gonna have to play lots of golf and watch baseball until the summer's over. oh well.

how is florida looking in football?

13. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Brett, welcome back. Did the band go with you?

14. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

no, the band broke up

15. clemsonscooby

clemsonscooby Active Member

Welcome to S.C. sorry to hear you are living in Anderson (a.k.a. little Mexico). Most sports cars I have seen there are driven by punk kids wanting to street race through Clemson Blvd. (stupid). There is one WRB WRX I have seen there with a cobb vinyl working across the street from the BiLo. I would be willing to have a g2g at my place this weekend and we could grill out and do the whole drinking thing. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

16. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

yeah i see a way too many of those punk kids. i've seen a blk wrx driving around concord rd/81.

can't do anything this weekend, i'll be in charleston.