Hello WRXATLANTA!

Discussion in 'TougeFighter' started by TougeFighter, Sep 18, 2014.

1. TougeFighter

TougeFighter Member

[​IMG]
    Some of you have already been introduced to the TougeFighter name at a meet or 2, for those that haven't, let me introduce myself.

TougeFighter was founded by driving enthusiast (who all happen to own Subaru's) with the intent of offering suspension and brake parts to like minded enthusiasts so they can better enjoy their vehicle on a Sunday mountain run, weekend warrior Dragon trip, autox, or occasional track day. We occasionally have apparel to offer as well!

Contrary to what the name leads you to believe, the number one priority we encourage is the safety for people that enjoy spirited driving. Which is why we shy away from the big power builds and offer the parts to keep you well balanced first. Don't get me wrong, we can also provide some go fast bits as well so don't be afraid to ask :naughty:

I am looking forward to being your liaison to this wonderful culture, I will be working FOR you guys personally since I have been around for what feels like forever (formerly SPARTA). If you have any part request or any questions at all, please feel free to PM me or email directly at dana@tougefighter.com.

Please bare with us as we update our inventory's and package deals, we are a growing company. I encourage you to ask if you do not see something you need.

Parts we provide:
    • Touge Approved brake combination packages
    • Suspension packages
    • Track tested fluid packages
    • Retrofit kits for optimal night driving
    • Apparel
    • OEM replacement parts
    • Driver safety equipment

Low Prices Guaranteed!

2. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

Best of luck on your venture.....may you prosper!