hello

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by miloman, Feb 2, 2004.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

just wanted to say wassup to all...

i got a midnight black '03, black rims. performance wise, all i got is a catback exhaust and removed intake resonator. im looking into getting a UTEC chip next and pump out some more ponies :)

ive been up at barret pkwy (media play parking lot) a couple times to hang with some friends. a couple of crews show up there. this past saturday i saw an EVO click with like 11 EVOs there. both times ive been up there, ive sadly been the only subaru. i've been itching for a subie meet ever since.

hopefully u guys could plan a get2gether sometime...peace

2. fez

fez The Arabian Sensation

thnx for signin up!

lol um, well at least you are enthusiastic about a meet, how bout this saturday evening? say around 6:30ish? im pretty sure ascelon could come.... so that would make 3, and heck if we all said we were definately coming im sure more people would come as well.

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sounds good to me... what bout location?

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Hey hey!

Thanks for signing up. Yes, I've known about that EVO spot for a while now...We have been trying to think of a place for us to meet generally on a regular basis, there is a well sized, rather nice looking parking lot next to Cafe Intermezzo, a coffee shop across from Perimeter Mall. Or maybe the lot of a Border's or such...

I'd be more game for something around noon Sunday morning/afternoon (whatever you want to refer to it as), as I think this time is more appropriate and easier for people to come to...Who knows, maybe we can get something going every 2nd Sunday of the month or such. There is an outstanding coffee shop there and a Houlihan's as well for lunch.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

saturdays would probably work better for me than sundays in general... just cuz im usually trying to wrap up some homework thats due monday... so my availability on sundays varies weekly... ill try to make it regardless this first week just so i get to meet u guys...

any location would be cool with me

6. fez

ok as you 2 would meet saturday- i say saturday....how bout somewhere near perimiter or galleria?

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i'd personally prefer somewhere near galleria... but ill make it to where ever more people can show up

8. fez

im up for galleria too thats comepletely fine w/ me...but i saw radon closer to perimeter....which isnt too far from galleria once you get on the highway...uh...where exactly are ya radon?

9. Alex

Well, if we can decide on a time I'll post it on the calendar for a reminder. I may or may not be able to attend depending on the time (afternoon vs evening) as I'll be diligently installing my stereo stuff.

Have you guys decided on a resturant, or just a parking lot and then mosey on over to a foodery?

10. fez

OK, well think galleria then... um, at night the galleria decks are gonna be empty...but technically its trespassing to be in them....so maybe thats not a good idea (not the mall...the business center...)

galleria mall will be hard parking.

i'm thinking that area actually near parkwaypointe thats in the lot where the hooters is across from johnny rockets....let me take a picture of possible places tomorrow afternoon- and you guys decide....

11. Alex

We could probally meet behind Johnny Rockets, if I remember correctly, there is a considerable amount of undesturbed parking there?

12. fez

yeah, like not many people go there at one time...and that lot is too big for them....its where alex and his ladeh ruined my wax by laying all over and rubbing my powerbuldge.

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

this is the johnny rockets off cobb pkwy right?

also what time on saturday r we lookin at?

14. Alex

...sheesh sorry, dont have to be so personal with me and my personal endeavors + your car's hood. As for a time, I dont know, Faysal (Fez) can work that out with you guys. I may or may not be able to make it as I'll be installing my radio and such which is going to take me a good amt of time.

At any rate, I'll try to be there as I should be there, and yes, this is the Rockets off Cobb Parkway.

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

anytime after 4pm will work for me

16. Alex

Bumping this as well for the humor of it. This was Milo's first post and the true use of the WRXatlanta personal messaging system ;)

17. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

awwwww how cute. milo's first one hehe

18. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:rofl: welcome to the club milo! i hope you enjoy your stay

19. fez

goddamn thats old

20. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

welcome! wanna meet up at barret? haha jk