hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by yerrow, Jun 26, 2004.

1. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

hello all!

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Hello there,

Thanks for singing up! We've got another member from Lawrenceville if I remember correctly.

3. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

i was trying to make the luch meet a few days ago at houlihans since i work at bloomingdales at perimeter but to no avail unfortunantly. but there hadn't been any recent posts so i wanting to try something. whens the next gathering?

here's mine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

stock for now. had it alittle over 1 month. a friend of mine is starting his own welding business, so he's gonna be making the full turbo back exhaust soon..hopefully. just waiting for the TIG welder to come in. he's gonna do up/down/catback. and when i find a decent enough priced frount mount core, we'll be going that route. turboxs MBC and my pivot boost gauge going in this friday hopefully

and BTW in also "yerrow" on IA

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

very nice wagon, nothing wrong with stock :bigthumb:

As for the next meet, not sure yet. Would you be interested in another lunch deal or what?

We may just try for another lunch/dinner turn out because these just seem to be the best way to meet and greet each other.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

lunch worked out great last time... i'll be up for another lunch / dinner meet next time...

6. smjkxsnoopy

smjkxsnoopy Member

me 2... =)......HI by the way