Help a brother with a J.O.B.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BelvnAWD, May 8, 2005.

1. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

My brother is on the verge of a divorce. I have offered that he bring his son down and stay with the wife and I. Anybody have any ideas for a quick job that he could get. I looked back at the summer job thread and saw some wharehouse stuff. Is that still available? He would need something to get back on his feet, doesn't have to be a career job. He has done graphic design in the past and is a pretty talented artist in almost any medium. He does lack alot of the formal training though. He currently works in a shipping department and his mid term goals at this point are to get a degree in business and explore that side of the world more. He ultimately wants to do the market research and open his own small buisness. Anyways, if anyone is in management anywhere or you know of openings where you work, I would appreciate suggestions. My brother is an extremely hard worker. He has been working two and three jobs at a time while still raising his son basically by himself. Work ethic would not be an issue and he is def. an attentive employee who picks things up quickly. Alright thanks all for any replies....

2. married05gt

married05gt starting over

If he can do database and spredsheet theirs a warehouse asst. job open at my work. The job requers so forklift driving but mostly working with the fleet on when oil needs to be changed and stuff. The pay is $14.00/hr and about 50-60 hrs a week. Let me know and I will give you a # to call.
    FYI its in duluth

3. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Thanks married! He is still trying to work out the details of the seperation, custody of the child, etc. But I will let him know there is an opportunity...