Help! I'm going to jail!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by crash#2, Aug 18, 2011.

1. crash#2

crash#2 Member

Hey guys and gals on wrxatlanta.com I have chosen to serve as an MDA Jailbird and am being Locked-Up...that's right, I'm going behind bars to help Jerry's KidsĀ©. In order to be released on good behavior, I need your help to raise my "bail."
    My bail is set at 2,400 dollars. i have only until tues to reach my goal. if anyone on this forum can find it in their heart to help me bail out of jail and Help kids with muscular distrophy. please click on the link below. i've tapped out most of my personal resources so i know turn to my fellow auto enthusiasts. i will also extend the offer that i gave my employees. i will match every donation from wrxatlanta users, dollar for dollar. if you'd like to donate please use the link below. thanks for looking and thanks for donating,
    Joel L. Pittman

Link................................. https://www.joinmda.org/midtown2011/gosuby/

2. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Donation made sir....

3. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

Was hoping for a hilarious story about someone doing something stupid :rofl:

Donation made, good luck!

4. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

I'll me making a donation later on today.

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Kokopelli?

6. crash#2

crash#2 Member

you guys are awesome!

7. crash#2

crash#2 Member

hope you guys don't mind. i'm going to continue bumping this thread throughout the day today.

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Please don't. It's not like it's falling off the page and we can see it in the new posts.

9. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Free Bump!

10. crash#2

crash#2 Member

what about free donation?

11. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Watch yer cornhole. LOL and if you are on the internet you aren't in jail!

12. crash#2

crash#2 Member

go to jail tuesday. (jail is park tavern)

13. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_10 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E600 Safari/6533.18.5)

Not a bad place to shack up. Donation incoming today, sir.

14. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

how was jail?

15. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Little late on it, but just sent over some monies.