Help JWX find a new job

Discussion in 'General Community' started by JWX, Mar 12, 2007.

1. JWX

JWX Member

So ever since I left Sog I've been going to school, and delivering pizzas agian. Well, this isn't working very well as my aid for school got declined due to my dad making too much money. So I need a "real" full time gig where the pay doesn't vary so much...I've looked around and I'm not having much luck. Anybody know of something that would be flexible enough to allow me to go back to school...atleast after a little while of working there? I'm up for anything, but would love to find a race shop somewhere.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  2. JWX

JWX Member

anybody hear me?

3. AlmostFast

AlmostFast New Member

If looking for race shops, t ry summit maybe in mcdonoguh? be a bit of a drive from Sugar hill and I don't even know if they are hriing or the pay. Try a temp service or check out www.ajcjobs.com ?

4. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

How old are you and how much money you looking for /hr and how many hours. pm me

5. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

I feel your pain Justin. I had many jobs while I was in school. There are some good shops up north but you may not be able to get your foot in the door while expecting good pay.

However, If you have the time and are willing, if you went up to like Sunbelt, OPM or even Panoz and offered to work for the experience you could turn that into a full time paying job after a little while of proving yourself.

try craigslist, grassrootsmotorsports board, scca forums, etc. to try and network.

edit: I think I have something for you

http://soloatlanta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2596

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  6. JWX

JWX Member

thats the problem though, I really can't just work for experince right now. If I'm going to spend the time somewhere I need to get paid for it which makes the whole thing harder...