help needed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BlueBox, May 3, 2005.

1. BlueBox

BlueBox Member

I have seen a couple posts looking for jobs. We have 3 positions open for pc tech’s. I consider two to be more or less entry level and one mid level though they are all negotiable. The basic requirements go from are you able to breath to can you work with the CIO standing behind you ‘helping’. I am only joking a bit.. H/R’s requirements are a little different. It’s the normal stuff like installing software, removing software, installing or moving pc’s, pass a back ground check, etc. It’s full time with benefits, however if you are only looking for summer work that may be possible also. Normally this time of year we hire exec’s kids but this year none have been given us and we are swamped.
    The company – insurance company owned by a much larger company, around 1700 local pc’s to support and maybe 2200 total. It is not working for me but with me. I have no say so in who is hired and am only posting here because I have seen folks looking for jobs. If you are interested PM me and I will respond with numbers and more details.
    -t

2. socrates42

socrates42 Member

sounds like something I can do, are you looking for full time or part time? Where is the job loacated?

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Yeah, what he said.

4. BlueBox

BlueBox Member

sorry.. should have put that in. full time in Duluth. easy commute for in town folks. Hell for folks out of town at times.

5. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

PMed you

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Thanks Bluebox, I will pass this along to my brother as well....