Help with a new car

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by scoobaru, May 24, 2008.

1. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

Well, a new used car, for my Mother. She is looking for something sporty, good gas mileage, and a 4 door. So far she has looked at a couple 04-05 g35s, an 04 325i, 03-05 altimas, and an 05 Legacy GT, which is at SOG. Obviously im for the Legacy GT, with the g35 second. My questions is, between the bunch, which is really the best all around car with what im looking for? She is looking to spend around 20k or less, right now looking between 15-17k. Only concern with the legacy is that it is probably the worst as far as gas mileage goes. Suggestions to other cars in this category are welcome, any input is appreciated :)

2. WJM

WJM Banned

07 or 08 Legacy 2.5i Sedan. either used or new, lease as well. Those are pretty darn good.

I'd stay away from the 05~06 GT or any other Legacy.

The 05~07 Impreza (2.5 RS/2.5i) is excellent as well.

3. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

The Mazdaspeed6 was a heck of a car for the money. May be able to find a used version and it would most certainly be in the price range...

4. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

08 nissan altima is also a very nice car, my mother in law has one, tons of room, leather and all that jazz

5. Legacy GT is a wonderful car, but with the gas prices, id imagine one would want a 2.5i..