Help!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Nov 29, 2005.

1. The main ground off my battery for some reason is off its the black and yellow wire anyone know where this is goes mounting wise? Ive been tring to find a pic of a front mount install but with dial up internet it takes forever. TIA

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

it goes right on the driver side fender.....i'll try to get a pic....

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

man i actually might know something!!! ;)
    [​IMG]

4. Hmm now im confused i got awire ran to the fender like that. This wire runs towards the fire wall. I was looking at pictures when i got the car back from the dealer after my transmission ordeal and it was tucked away by the firewall and for some reason i never hooked it back up after we installed the transmission. Today the car wouldnt start and i was looking around and saw it. Push the car back and it started right up. wrap the wire in elec. tape and drive down the road and it ran like crap. Any more ideas. and thank you for helping in anyway.

5. Ok after looking around looks like it might go where the starter is bolted into the transmission or the intke manifold. It wouldnt hurt be hooked to the starter area right. Casue if not thats where its gonna go unless i put it there and it dont fix the problem.

6. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

trying to think back to my grounding kit install.....pretty sure a wire goes to the starter....also theres a wire right near turbo inlet hose....and the passenger side fender as well.....

7. It wont reach to the turbo inlet hose. hmm anyone got a good pic of a enigne bay with a FMIC installed? maybe i can use it for refrence.

8. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

this help?
    [​IMG]

9. Fixed it...it does go to the bolt that holds the starter to the transmission...runs alot better now thanks for your help.