here and gone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by flip, Apr 3, 2006.

1. flip

flip Member

So i kinda feel like i've just gotten to know some of you guys good then i dissapeared haha. Just wanted to let you guys know i'm not neglecting you :p. My (now x) girlfriend and i just split up (mutually) so i've been trying to stay out of my house as much as possible until she moves out and i get her name off of our mortgage. Please anyone readin this don't buy a house with your girlfriend (or boyfriend) unless its in only one of your names.... I'm staying on mostly couches where there is no internet so i've been unable to be around. I can't wait till it's all over so i can make it to more events. I've really enjoyed the few events that i've attended so far and now I'll have MUCH more time to come to the events and do auto-x and etc etc etc...... like i've wanted to!!! :D

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

PMing u my cell number to u can still be in the loop :bigthumb:

hope everything gets sorted out soon

3. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Sorry to hear about the crappy luck and all that.

Hope it works out quickly.

4. flip

flip Member

Thanks for the support guys... Milo, i pm's you my cell, do let me know.

Everything will be fine soon. It will actually be much better than before. Its like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders :).

Just think about it this way, now i can go ahead and get my new springs from Joel without worrying about getting reamed ;).

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I think you still have my cell Flip, just give me a call whenever you're looking for something to do.

6. flip

flip Member

Awesome, I'll do it. Its nice to get out...