Here is another good one for y'all.....

Discussion in 'Peanut Gallery' started by MarkM2016GTI, Jun 23, 2008.

1. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Three women: one engaged, one married and one a mistress, are chatting about their relationships and decided to amaze their men. That night all three will wear black leather bras, stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes.
    After a few days they meet up for lunch.

The engaged woman: The other night when my boyfriend came over and found me in a skin-tight, black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, "You are the woman of my dreams. I love you."Then we made love all night long”.

The mistress: Wow! Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and wearing a leather bra and panties, heels, mask over my eyes, and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night.

The married woman: I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house for the night, cleaned the house,lit some candles and put on mood music.I primped and preened to the nines. Put on lotion and perfume and was suited up in the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos and the mask over my eyes.I watched as my husband's car pulled in the drive and as he got out of the car. When my husband came in the door and saw me he said, "What's for dinner, Batman?"

Mark:rofl:

2. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

LOL thats a good one

3. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

lol. love it

4. JEFFSTI

JEFFSTI Member

thats awesome. got you for yall.
    the diff. in having the GUTS Vs. the BALLS to do something.
    Guts:
    coming home late one night after being out with the guys,smelling like alchol and perfume with lipstick on your collar.opening the door and seeing your wife standing there with a broom and having the GUTS to say. Are you cleaning the house or flying somewhere?
    Balls:
    coming home late with lipstick,beer and all that above, opening the door seeing your wife and having the BALLS to smack her on the ass and telling her she next!