Heres the car

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by N2BNLOW, Jan 13, 2006.

1. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

This is the car I was telling yall about.The only thing is I HATE the stickers. And I would have to change some of the interor. Like throw the floor mats in the trash. :sx: www.centerpointauto.com
    Go to page 3 and about half way down you'll see the STI.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2006
  2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

someone went sticker happy on that thing haha....nice ride though at a good price. I bought my last car a 2002 nissan sentra spec v from there and i wasnt to impressed with them and they lied to me about the car never being wrecked and told me a bunch of bs that i believed like an idiot. Regardless they have some nice cars.

3. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

Thanks 4 the info. I'll keep my open. Im still on the look all over the placeso I'll find one somewhere.

4. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

Dose anyone kno of some places around , that has some 04/05's ?....

5. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

"2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sport Sedan, 8900 miles, To Many Options and Sport Equipment to List. Please Call or visit our website at................www.centerpointauto.com"

uhh... is it me or is this a bit retarded? i mean i'm ON the damned website.

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Generic ad I guess :confused:

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

aye, shitful content management.

8. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

first off is that a fire extinguisher *sp on the center console?
    [​IMG]

so some of the rice on the car should be a flag at least to me. seems like a younger kid may of had this car before. nothing wrong with younger kids but sometimes reponcability isnt the highest priority. i would take it to sog to get checked out before you buy it (if allowed) just cause you dont know how hard it was beat on before this dealer recieved it. and possibly do a carfax just to see the history. you can never be too careful. other than that thats a good price and stickers are removalbe so... just do your home work before buying this car.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2006