Hey Boys..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Midnight_Gold, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Midnight_Gold

Midnight_Gold Member

Hi! Wow.. I really love how the site has come together! It's great to have a nice Atlanta based site to rummage around in.

I'm sure I know most of you already, but for those of you I have not met:

Hi! I'm Miranda. I have one of the few black '04 STi's running around in the ATL area. It's got your run of the mill bolt on upgrades, but because of my solo2 class, I can't do too much to it.

Anyways.. I look forward to hanging out with you guys in the future!

Rock on!

- Miranda:cool:

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

yeah... and i love the headlight / foglight bit

by the way, what autox class u in?

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

by the way, u might be the first girl on here

:bigthumb:

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Well, technically no...there is another but she doesnt post (then again she drives an auto so...) Welcome, you're now #1.

5. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

hola miranda!

6. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

greetings, its always good to know some girls are interested in cars, heh.:bigthumb:

7. Midnight_Gold

Midnight_Gold Member

:D:D:D

Well, I'm glad to be here, and I hope that we can start getting together more often (more often than that once a week Thursday night ric0r fest - I love em...).

I am currently in STU class (street touring ultimate), but that may change to ESP if the evo's in ESP get trounced by teh mustangs this year at Nationals. I kinda hope I can stay in STU though.. ESP is hella expensive!

I think I keep seeing some of you guys, but I'm not sure. I know I've been seeing a blue wagon.

Anyways.... bout that exhaust... next time we get together I'll actually let ya hear it (too bad the cops were already there when I showed up or I would have done it then)..

- Miranda

8. Alex

Yes, we really only show @ northpoint to get more of the subaru crowd interested in WRXatlanta. Soon we're going to be doing our own little thing in our own little spot and what not :p

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Hey no dont hate on the auto . . . but then again she's a girl driver.

Just kidding, welcome to the site Miranda. Your STi is sweet. I really like the Impreza badging on the back.

We really need to find our own little Subaru hangout. Anybody want to do anything this friday?

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Miranda: im in street mod just cuz i got a utec. dont they realize thats its just stage 1 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bobby: throw out some ideas... maybe we could arrange something this weekend... i could try to make some time free friday but thursdays work much better...

fridays i inevitably end up :beer: too much and then i cant drive

11. GTscoob

thursday early in the afternoon would be alright. I've got work in fayetteville at 5 but dont have class before it at all.

Friday I've got band until 6 and then :beer:

What are you talking about THIS WEEKEND!!!! Its the big opening GT game!!! GT vs Samford.

12. Midnight_Gold

Midnight_Gold Member

hahaha... UTEC is a nono in ST classes. If you had EcuTek.. that'd be ok.

;)

13. Alex

Why not sunday afternoons, like 1ish?

14. GTscoob

sundays work . . .

Anybody know a good place where we can chill out up here?

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

bowling?

16. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

every thursday at bruinswick from 11:30pm to 2:00am, all you can bowl for $10 w/ shoes. PLUS you get free 10 games coupon. I used to go there at least once or twice during summer.

oh yeah, it's the bruinswick on Holcombridge RD @ norcross

17. GTscoob

that would work. I get off work around 10 on thursdays and then have to drive back up here.

I dont have class until 1 on fridays either.

18. socrates42

socrates42 Member

we need to meet downtown more.... someplace somewhat gotham like, around GWCC or Georgia Dome, oh yeah, Midnight, I saw you on courtland going to school the other day.

19. GTscoob

If anybody wants to make a small team trivia team there is always Rocky Mountain Pizza team trivia on wednesday nights. Trivia and beer!!! The only problem is that it would be limited to only a couple people. My normal team is getting too large anyways and we were talking about having to split up.

If anyone wants to come tomorrow drop me a PM.

20. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

rocky mountain did pass my mind... but there's no room for us to park together out there

21. Alex

I always thought that having the cars lined up beside the graffiti'd wall of Jaqob would be pretty cool looking.

22. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

theres space for 4-5 cars there... plus they don't stay open too late

23. Midnight_Gold

Midnight_Gold Member

ooooooooooooo grafitti! Ive been trying to find some grafitti!!!

- Trivia sounds fun...

Socrates, where you in a car at the time?

- Miranda

24. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Welcome to the site :)

25. socrates42

socrates42 Member

yeah i know where that graffiti' wall is downtown, its tight.

Midnight, Yeah I was in my car, you flew up behind me on 400/85 and we ended up at the same exit, I was rockin my altima at the time.

26. Midnight_Gold

Midnight_Gold Member

Hmm.. what color was the Altima?

Anyways, I'd love to get down there and take some pics... anytime you guys are interested.

27. GTscoob

Are you talking about the graffiti wall off Northside Drive down in Happyville?

that place is ghetto as hell

28. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

almost everything around tech is ghetto...