hey from da road

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by knhtrdr, Jan 12, 2007.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

whats up people!! Im in ohio now. still in traning seen soo many subys on the roads been on some hella real mtn roads between montana and seattle wash. that I wish I was in the suby in rather a big rig! this is the first time I had time to get to a computer scince ive been gone!!

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

oh cool....hope everything is going good for ya!!! let us know when your gonna make it back to the ATL.....

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Its great to hear from ya bro!

4. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Hey Fareed, I hope all is well with you and be safe bro...Good to hear from you. I will give you a call when I get to HI....

Mark

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Fareed...glad to hear you're doing good my man! Let us know when you get back in town. Congrats again on your job.

6. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I'mm Baaaaacccccckk! it was the longest 35 freakin days of my life but training is over so the real work starts in about two weeks covered just about all the west coast so time to play a lil bit but I gotta move also gonna try and knock that between now and this weekend.

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome back bro :)

8. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

I was just wondering why we had not heard from ya in so long! Where are you moving to?

9. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

other side of air port college park new subdivision off fairburn rd. in da woods.

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome back :wavey:

11. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

I bet you've already seen all kinds of crazy stuff.
    Glad to see you're back.

12. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Man you said it from cars and trucks flippin over to near misses right in front me.

need to get a computer with wireless internet so I wont have so much to read next time lol!