Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by subiekid14, Jun 23, 2014.

1. subiekid14

subiekid14 New Member

hey guys, just thought id introduce myself, my name is Michael, i am a senior in highschool and im located about 30-40 minutes north of Atlanta in Georgia. i did at one point have my car low... however that changed after my accident, i decided why should i have a car that will be my daily with a accident? when i could get a daily and have a rally car... thats when the transformation started, perrin turbo inlet hose, invidia downpipe, sti up pipe, straight pipe (made in my friends garage with his 4 days of welding experience, no leaks), mud flaps, grimmspeed 3port EBC, open source tune from my friend Steve at PullzonTuning here in Georgia, then i got my go fast sticker. i am currently saving up for a daily and i am planning on gutting my scoob and caging it the first year of college (going to a Motorsports vehicle technology program, that means i get to fab all my own goodies ) currently have been having friends sit at the ends of a dirt trail at Dawson forest in Dawson county, starting rallycross next month ( i would go this month but i am going to rhode island for a trip). any tips would be appreciated and im looking forward to a fun nice forum unlike the hell we know as NASIOC.:rofl:

Attached Files:

2. b reel

b reel Active Member

welcome to the site

hint for RX, buy a set of wheels and tires