Hey guys.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Undertow, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Undertow

Undertow New Member

I'm the guy with the STI @529whp 471wtq. People wanted to know who I was so, Tray told me about coming to this site. I want to give big props to TopSpeed. Giovanni has opened his doors to my car and I really owe him for what he did for me. Doug and Will for the work they have and future work they will do. :) Doug you really know how to tune my car. You really turned it into a beast. Thanks!!!! Tray, thanks for your friendship and hooking me up with parts. I'm really glad I found a shop that can TRUST. Thanks TopSpeed

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to WRXatlanta... ur car is making VERY impressive numbers with a stock block... glad to have u on our boards and hope to see u at future meets... i have some links to upcoming meets in my signature

3. Undertow

Undertow New Member

Alright thanks. Yeah I'm going to swap motors this winter so, will see how stock block handles it.:)

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

what motor do u have in mind?

5. Tray@topspeed

Tray@topspeed Member

Welcome to the board!

6. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

glad you have ya. Undertow, hmmm, a reference to the the band Tool?

7. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

well you did make it over here, like i said before congrats. its amazing to get those #s on a stock block. Iguess that is the only thing keeping you from breaking 600

8. Goose013

Goose013 Member

impressive #'s

9. dlowman

dlowman Member

Glad you got your running right finally :) I am getting new head gaskets now lol. I toyed for a minute about getting cams etc. But you know. The car is already stupid fast. I am wasting my money on stereo stuff now.
    I am happy to see more fast STi's coming along. The more the merrier. Won't be long before 500 whp topspeed tuned sti's are as popular as their 20 g ones lol

Dan

10. Undertow

Undertow New Member

Motor I have in mind...mmmm Probably something like a closed deck 2.65 liter or 2.4 don't know yet though. Depends what Doug and Giovanni sugest. Also want to upgrade the turbo too. So stick around this could be fun.

Dan, yeah I saw your car yesterday and Tray told me what happened. That sucks man. I thought the STI head gasket was stronger than that. Sorry to hear.

Thanks again guys for the welcome

11. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Looks like a good setup. What turbo/boost?