HID conversion kits

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by E-Mol, Jun 25, 2005.

1. E-Mol

E-Mol Member

I bought my HIDs for my 05 Legacy GT and they are bright as F#$K!! I pulled up next to a 645i and out powered his HIDs. I got the 4300K H7 conversion kit from XenonDepot. They have great customer service and the parts are genuine.

The kit includes:

Philips - Bulbs and Connector (Lexus and BMW use these)
    Hella - Ballast
    Wiring - Conversion kit for your bulb type

The kit sold on their website is the same as it is sold on ebay (www.xenondepot.com). The website kit will retail you 450$ but the one on ebay will cost you 329$. Also it is xenondepot who sells it on ebay so theres no middle man. I recommend getting the conversion kits from these guys (on ebay). I ordered it on Monday morning, it was shipped out that same same day 6pm and I received it on Tues 4pm (from Toronto!!).

2. E-Mol

E-Mol Member

I forgot to mention, when you win the auction, you need to inform them the car you have and the bulb size and they will send you the correct wiring harness accordingly.

3. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Thanks Emol!!

4. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

Love your HID, right?? it's sooo bright, it's much SAFER on highway with HID during high speed. Plus it looks COOL. :bigthumb:

Mine is slightly dimmer compare to other HIDs, but WIDER than the every HIDs (except Lexus LS430). :ugh:

*** PLEASE DO NOT get HID on reflector-style headlight cars. You will blind everyone!! (Plus it's illegal)***

5. E-Mol

E-Mol Member

I took pics of my HIDs, will post it in a few

6. E-Mol

E-Mol Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As they said on the box, they are brighter than OEM 6000K HIDs. You can see someone elses HIDs towards the top right of the image (find the windex bottle).

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sexy....I am so tempted to beef up my HIDs.

8. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

Take some CutOff shots against wall. and dont' use camera's built-in flash. It makes your light yellowish.

9. Question...whats different from HID and Xenon head lamps...?

10. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

nothin, HID stands for high intensity discharge, it uses ignited gas instead of a filament. most common gas used in HID's?? you guessed it Xenon gas.