HKS Carbon Ti for Evo

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by AllboutAWD, Jun 24, 2005.

1. AllboutAWD

AllboutAWD New Member

Hi new member here...from evom.net and evose.com , my friend, Jae, with a Cobb stage 2 WRX imprezza (Silver w/ CF hood & rotas) pointed me out to this local forums. Also I just recieved my new exhaust! I was curious if there was anyone around the Gwinnett area that has the tools and skills to install this on my car. I am willing to pay for service as long as its reasonable! thanks for any help and happy modding!

[​IMG]

if pic dont work, here's the link

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

is it an axel back or a cat back?

3. AllboutAWD

AllboutAWD New Member

its just the catback, shouldnt be too tough. I got couple evo's guys that can help, but it will be sometime next week.
    bump for someone with some free time on the weekend? if not, then thanks anyways and happy modding!

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

5. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

we are having an install get to gether saturday. you can come out and some one will help you im sure. heres a link to the install day. directions and what people are brining to install and eat are in the first post.

http://wrxatl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1675

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

beat u to it JT :D

7. AllboutAWD

AllboutAWD New Member

When will all of this be over? I get off work around 7PM, just wanted to make sure people are still there.

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Most likely there will be people around at that point, I will PM you my number if you want to call when you get off work, I can tell you if people are still around. If not, I have ramps and a basic tool set so I can help you. Shouldn't be hard at all.

9. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

all we charge is a case of beer :D

each :p

Craig

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

And a ride when all is done.

11. socrates42

socrates42 Member

cat backs are easy, come on by

12. AllboutAWD

AllboutAWD New Member

Gotcha, what would be the brew of choice then? ;)
    Jason, thanks for the PM, will call ya later today.

And can someone post directions or address to the place. I will be coming from Jimmy Carter Blvd. (exit 99, i-85)

Richard

13. AllboutAWD

AllboutAWD New Member

I will be getting off at 5pm today, so looks like i will be there a bit earlier. any1 here knows if any other evo's are going to be there? there is a evo bbq meet today but that place is far far away from where I stay.

14. youradumb1

youradumb1 Member

its easy to install,we did a apex n1 on a 02 subie {mine}and a 04 evo ..took 45 min for both. thats a good looking egxaust though ..i just want to lick the screen

15. AllboutAWD

AllboutAWD New Member

Big thanks to everyone that helped me out at the meet! Too bad we couldn't get this sucker on, but I did manage to learn some new things that day. It was cool meeting everyone, you guys sure have some pimp rides and I am looking foward to the next meets. Maybe next time we can have a meet with some other EVO.GA member's as well as different cars. And no, I haven't installed it yet, hopefully I will find someone with proper tools and have it in by the weekend :bigthumb:

16. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

too bad suby 1128 has like 8 more years till he is of legal age to drink beer. haha, j/k

17. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

what was the problem? what tools are you lacking for a cat back. i can get you in over here in dunwoody as long as it is the right cat back for the right car.

pm me with your snafu and i can most likely have your fix.

Tom

18. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Tom you're just jealous you aren't as young and good looking as me anymore :slap: :fawk:

j/k Tom I still luv ya :p

Craig

19. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hahahahahahhaha

20. AllboutAWD

AllboutAWD New Member

^lol

well the bolts that connect the midpipe to the cat will not budge. i'm sure air tools or torque wrench should pop that thing loose.