Holiday for some....4/20??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BelvnAWD, Apr 20, 2005.

1. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Seems like when I used to work at the bar, that every year, on this day at around 4pm and 20 minutes, half the wait staff would disappear and leave me running my ass off. When they returned, they would be curiously odiferous and mellow. They would also all be eating the crap out of the rolls that we gave out with dinner....

:dunno

2. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

that is funny stuff. LOL

:D

Umm, You gonna eat that roll?

3. slug

slug Member

kinda off topic but isnt 4/20 also hitler's bday??

4. lostinthewoods

I could be a pain and say use GOOGLE, but I wont

Famous 4/20 Bdays:

1889 - Adolph Hitler, Braunau Austria, dictator of Nazi Germany (1936-45)

1808 - Louis-Napoleon (Napoleon III), emperor of France (1852-71)

1442 - Edward IV, King (England, 1461-83)

Yes you are correct about hilter~~!..

Today you win a special life time supply of........

5. slug

slug Member

hehe i also think on 4/20 columbine happened now that i think about it

6. lostinthewoods

GUNS!!! ... doh.

7. lostinthewoods

umm. GUNS!??????

8. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

a moment of silence for the stoners on the board will be held at 4:20.......what was i talking about?

:zzz:

9. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

chris...your screen name "rolling_trip" sounds like a 4/20 thing goin on....:bigthumb:

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i guess this is another happy birthday to all our members with '420' in their screen names... wait a min... we have only one of those :D

11. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Happy 4/20 to alll? JT wow 15 years thats almost half the time ive been alive! ;)

12. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

its almost half the time ive been alive also.lol

13. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Happy 420 to all!!

14. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

At least my ex is happy about today, I'm not so fond of the stuff.

15. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

I had a bad drug addiction at a very young age myself. Growing up in NYC with the friends I had got me into a lot of bad things early on in life.

Then I found God and HE transformed my life completely.
    :bowdown: to Yahway

I had a lot of crazy supernatural experiences that lead up to my life changing. If anyone wants to hear some cool spooky stories hit me up some time.

Patrick

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

nice around a campfire with some beer at subaru fest ;)

17. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

you'd have a hard time closing your eyes in the dark after some of them :eek:

The best part is, they are all true and I lived em.

18. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

one of my closest friends back home used to tell horror stories when we all used to go to our country house... they used to scare the crap outa everyone when we were younger... then we started drinking and nothing seemed scary anymore... then again, his stories were not true occurances

19. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I'll post some pictures up sometime soon. We've got a huge pit in the front yard for Mud Volleyball this Saturday. We're doing a fundraiser for Luekemia and we're doing 2 on 2 volleyball in a mud pit at $15 a person with at least 35 teams registered thus far. Should prove to be a decent turn out. Anyways, we have the pit out front and it isnt full yet (obviously, not close enough to Saturday). But we threw a table down there and some chairs and lit up the hookah. It was the funniest thing to watch all these people walk by and look down in a pit at a couple guys smoking out of a nice sized hookah blowing smoke rings, etc everywhere -- filling this pit with smoke. Sorry, thought I'd share my story. Oooh and then, I was in the library till 3 working on work!!! (yay).

All humor and stupidity aside, we're having this all day saturday at my fraternity @ tech if anyone is interested the website (I actually designed it) is here: http://oozeball.gtphikaps.org