Holy Scoop!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Superdude, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

2. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Huh. I think without all the camouflage it might just be ugly as sin.

Its probably going to haul balls though.

3. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

even more like the hatch WRX than before... :(

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

shhhhhhhhhhhhpider man!!! rawr

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha I can just imagine that design meeting.

"So Subaru decided to make their cars look like ours back in 2008. Two can play at that game. Throw a scoop on the new one."

6. seanwrxwagon

seanwrxwagon Member

I think that car will be UGLY when it gets uncovered. The front fender/headlights area looks bad with the camo.

7. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

I don't care about ugly. I care about optimal handling, power, balanced chassis and reliable drive train for a decent price. From what I understand that is one capable little car! Unfortunately Subaru was on the same path with the Impreza when they abruptly changed course and pursued to, atleast aesthetically, be like Mazda and now they are back peddling. I only see the Mazda getting faster and meaner. If that car was AWD I would own it.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  8. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

Right? A LOT of people think our bulging cars are ugly. I really don't care. I like it because it's fun as shit to drive every day.
    Not to mention, the STI got the beat down by the new chevy cobalt SS on the lightening lap C&D put out this month.
    http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews..._cars/the_lightning_lap_2008_feature/(page)/1