honda civic

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bigb996, May 2, 2006.

1. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

was on my way back today from school and i get off the loop 10 and on to 316 well i see this civic fly by making this awful sound and smoking. As i had caught it going by i saw what looked like a front mount. Well i was going just barly over the speed limit and i pass him thinking hes gonna come try and race me and waht not. Well i get a good look in the rear view and its one of those dang front mount cold air intakes. So that was my laugh for the day.:wiggle:

2. jakeisajedi

jakeisajedi Member

Dude on the way home from school I see a honda civic coming and just when he passed I noticed a STI WING!!!!
    I laughed and kept driving.

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

yeah those AEM intercooler lookin things are awesome!haha NOT.

4. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

great isnt it?

5. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

lol this nissan altima with twin muffles came flying by me around maybe 120 mph and i was like what it had the gheyst sound.. but i liked it rememded me abt my old kia spectra..lol btw i came behind him going 137 mph and he was amazed i think.. he flashed his headlights before i took my exit

6. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

LOL beating honduhs are fun in a wrx!:ddirty:

7. Deke

Deke Active Member

sadly, this is a very true statement :)

8. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

actually it's a waste of gas...especially w/ the gas prices up.ha i just look at them and chuckle. maybe i'll throw them a thumbs up, then a thumbs down. (fart noise)

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Sadly there are a boat load of these idiots making Honda's look bad like that.

At least there are still some people who like to keep em' clean.

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:eek3: be careful out there dude..

11. Trey

Trey Active Member

I prefer to call them an interfooler. ;)

12. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

ahh ya beat me to it!!!!:rofl:

oh and slow down there Shady.....:hsnono:

13. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yep. As much as I hate to say it I see where someone in a WRX has crashed like every day, so yeah. Just be safe.

14. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

where do you get interfoolers? I want one for my crx ;)

15. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

That would be sweet bro!!!.....would that change your auto-X class status?

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  16. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

haha, probably, but it would be worth it.

As for those magnets, 1/2 my crx door is plastic, so the magnets don't stick very well. I accidently left one on the other day on my passenger door, with the bottom 1/2 duct-tapped on, and it flew off when I was driving around.

--
    Brian

17. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

18. Demo24

Demo24 Member

ROFL

sadly I get to see a LOT of rice everyday. AKA the high school parking lot. Where Acura's get confused with hondas and sounds so horrible it makes you insane