honda understeer FTL hahaha

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mokinbird87, Sep 11, 2009.

1. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

2. dundunskeert

dundunskeert Member

Hahahahaha. It seems like that guy doesn't realize that car won't turn under hard braking.

3. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Yeah, I don't think it is the Honda's fault...I just think that guy doesn't know how to drive a FWD car or that car in particular. He did the same thing twice. What a moron.

4. mokinbird87

i dunno if you guys watch best motoring, but that guy who crashed the civic is orido who competes in JGTC series and have much experience in racing... haha i couldnt stop laughing at this

5. mokinbird87

but no its not honda's fault because the car is heavily tuned (apparently no ABS haha)

6. integroid

Right, so a F1 driver can drive a heavily tuned street car just like he can a F1 car? Sorry, but you can't just hop into a car and think you are the master at driving that particular car? If he use to driving a JGTC car and not use to driving a FWD street car, he is probably pushing way more than the car can handle. That is very apparent in the videos. What he did had nothing to do with understeer. He did not know the braking limits of the car and locked up the brakes both times. I use to race Honda's back in the day and know it is very easy to make a Honda oversteer with the right suspension setup.

7. mokinbird87

i for one wanted a DC5 for a long time so i have nothing against honda, and like i`ve said it has nothing to do with honda... but you have to admit how he got off the road twice just like that was too funny :rofl:

8. integroid

Yeah, it was funny and showed to me he obviously did not know how to drive that car:)