Horrible horrible day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by oucatch21, Mar 29, 2006.

1. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

Today was crappy. :wtc:
    It all started with a rush from Conyers to Atlanta trough rush hour traffic for a 9:30 class that i walked into bright and shiny at 8:30 because my watch was set an hour early for some unknown reason. For someone like me, who on my day off dosent wake up till noon, I was pissed.:fawk: But I thought whatever Ill get some starbucks and ill be good.

So i get out of class around 10:45 and go to lab which is supposed to be from 11- 1 but i have so much work to do on this project i got my lab teacher to let me stay untill i finished, even though you are not supposed to be in a lab unattended. Well at 2:30 another class comes in and their lab instructor walk over and without saying anything unplugs my computer, deleting the 3.5 hrs. worth of work i just did, and tells me to leave.:fawk: :fawk:

Anyway i get back to my car around 3:00pm and check my voicemail and I have a call from SoG. The other day, Saterday to be exact, I got my car back from them for some warrenty work and they had misplaced my keys, so they cut me a new one and said they would call me when the original showed up. "We found your keys!" they say. Anyway I thought cool Ill go get my key and come back to my 4:30 pm class. Well i get up there get my keys and get headed back towards school thinking that today wasnt so bad... now i got an extra set of keys for my car. :cool: when all of the sudden......

Whamo:eek3:

Im driving in the right hand lane getting off the interstate onto courtland and this lady turns right from the middlelane directly in front of me.. there was a car to my left and a sidewalk, complete with peopl and a telephone pole to my right, and her little saturn dead in front of me. :eek3:

Well atleast we are both okay, she has insurance and everything will be taken car of, as it was her fault, I mean it sucks i just got my car back and the that shit gets wrecked and it's gonna have to go back into the shop... but what about my class.... screw it i really don like it anyway.. my car was barely drivable so i sit in rush hour traffic to get it back to conyers :fawk:

I get back to Conyers at about 6:30pm and remember that i have astronomy lab at 7pm. that i cannot miss. :eek:hnoes:

I grab my moms keys and race back to school get there just in time to see all my lab mates leaving and a friend tell my our instuctor is sick we are going to do two labs next week.:fawk:

Yeah so anyway I hate today.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  2. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

we should start the "Shitty Day Lounge" aka SDL

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

sorry to hear dude. remember there is always another day.;)

4. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

Full mauscript now available from Touchstone pictures

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

dude that blows. hope u get ur car fixed ASAP. good luck with school too! u know the cliche' saying..."when it rains, it pours." so true, so true.grrrr

6. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damnsorry to here about your car. so chip what was that chicks name?

7. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

Damn if i remember... thats another story though

I had to use my navi the next morning to find my way home.... i dont remember crap

except i made good lovein

8. jt money

good for you. i was slizzard that night with my mixed drink with me. lol and yes everyone i had a DD.

9. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

me two:naughty:

10. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

when I made my original post you just said "Today was crappy."

anyhow, dang man that is rough, you should kick that professor in the testies either way, that shit is not cool, could have at least said get out in 30 seconds. I might have flipped my shit most properly if someone did that to me.
    I'm about ready to buy one of these posters http://www.despair.com/problems.html

I really like the apathy one, that is so me

11. jt money

thats a funny ass poster

12. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

those are awsome.. the made my day. thanks bro

13. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

14. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

sorry to hear your day suxored dude. amazing what a couple half conscious assholes can do to an otherwise nice day. the butterfly effect...with a strap-on.

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

dude that a rough day... this is definitely a bad day for our cars
    how bad is the damage?

16. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ugh, that's terrible dude. Glad you are okay.

17. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

glad you are ok, the car can be fixed :)

18. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

maybe i should garage my car for a while after all these stories... I have had close calls, but not incidents yet *knock on wood*

19. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

ya seriously
    someone put some good juju into all bad juju around (like a story involving puppy and small children being rescued or something)

20. Deke

Deke Active Member

How did you not kill that lab instructor!? I don't know if I could even begin to hold back the rage that would have been incurred by that.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  21. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

dang man thats a day in itself

22. Alex

he doesnt go to GT so naturally, he doesnt have our anger issues :hs:

23. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

:420: <--- thats how i didnt get upset..... i simply went to the car and forgot that it happened

BUt GSU is a very unhappy place as well alex

24. Deke

Deke Active Member

I would like to beat that guys ass...for you. I am enraged and it wasn't even my work.

25. Alex

You know I am kidding :)