hose job

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by knhtrdr, Jul 26, 2006.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Well its official today was my last day at work cause a chick that my mgr. promised a job to(tryin to hit) was gonna press charges she quit her job to find out there was no job to come to. and had many advances toward her. needless to say that I only needed one more write up to be gone anyway(perfect target) he fired the last guy for some of of the same except tryin to holla at his chick but he didnt know they were kickin it. this guy is two faced as hell in front of employees he one thing in front of his boss is another I know it should be some difference but a super drastic difference? anyway I know time was comming to and end but that outsourced company is doing waay worse than the old crew ever did...and it's only one of them left now.:fawk::fawk: oh yeah she got hired today!! top it all off the guy is married with a kid and one in the oven. I've caught him in sooo many lies with witness to back it up. :fawk::fawk:
    guess I'm sleepin in tomorrow

2. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

sorry to heear that
    take a short break
    pick up and look again

3. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

yeah, i'll do some online surveys for a while:)

4. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Don't forget to tell everyone about your interview today with OFS....

Mark

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Its okay, there's a new design for WRXatlanta coming out soon :D

6. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:thanks man!!

7. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

really...

Fareed, it sounds like you might be better off somewhere else anyways

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

if ur not happy with ur job, there are other options available if u look hard enough... good luck bro

9. MarkM2016GTI

I know that Fareed will get the job at OFS that I hooked him up with...LOL...

Mark

10. Who is OFS?

Thats the same acronym for my old company, but I KNOW they aren't hiring as they are moving operations to Dallas... Orix Financial Systems

Anyhoo...

11. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

ofs=Optical Fiber Solutions

12. MarkM2016GTI

It's that big ass building off of Jimmy Carter Blvd off I-85. The website is www.ofsoptics.com.

Mark

13. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

yeah hoping that ofs comes through(Thanks Mark) but just in case can't put all my eggs in one basket. It was past time to move on anyway but was just hoping to make a smooth transitision with no breaks. but then again sleepin in was NICE this morn. :) threw a few resumes out and back home before rush hour a few more online. even discount tire had a now hiring sign in the window Friday it's Miami Vice movie @noon... on second thought breaks are good:D

you aint lyin but half of that bldg is being sold off.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2006
  14. MarkM2016GTI

Vickie told me today that you should be hearing something by next week because Joe is out of town....Good Luck!!!.

Mark