how bout them dawgs now!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jt money, Oct 31, 2005.

1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

well i was at the game. what a game it was. hahaha [​IMG] own jacksonville.

heres a pic. you remember this one. punt fake!!!!1! :keke:

[​IMG]

2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

haha well Jt im not a georgia fan but Chris Leak is not to good of a QB. Florida did well and i was pullin for them however they almost threw it away.

Georgia needs to realize QB running on 3rd down every time isnt gonna work.

3. Goose013

Goose013 Member

Leak will be good next year when he learns that offense. I was actually hoping UGA would win all their games until they play GT and then maybe if the Jackets won it would be the most devastating loss in recent memory......ah well that dream is now gone forever.
    UGA is not the same team without Shockley, I don't think they should have dropped that far in the poles.

4. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

PISS ON 'EM!!!

5. RADON

RADON Member

QFT..

6. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

btw shockley is the worst QB ever. wait the pass is up! picked by the defense! shockley looks fine, o yea he throws 2 every game!

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

As long as Gt beats them, I'll be happy.

8. jt money

well good luck on the 26th. i hope tech wins so maybe Florida can play for the sec championship.

9. jeb

jeb Member

10. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

i would have liked to see it both teams completely healthy. Yall must admit, take away the first 5 minutes of the game, Ga looked petty good considering they where missing leaders on both sides of the ball. That being said, congrats to FL on the win. Now we just need to win the next ones, alabama must beat LSU and lose to AUB.(crosses fingers and thinks, "it can Happen.

BTW UGA>GT........in football

11. blink

blink Member

Im now happy that UF beat UGA, take that "dawgs" teach you to steal our offensive coordinator.. UVA was a fluke.. and man does GT have it easy this year for a schedule, you got out of it with your division.. Your next FLORIDA!! In the swamp, we're gonna be eatin some gator tail.......

GO NOLES!!!!

12. jt money

pffft it gonna be just like last year. only this time we are in the swamp. and at least when we lose at home we dont shut down the score board the second the time is up like some poor losers. i was there and thats how it happened.

LET THE GATOR GROWL!!

13. dlowman

dlowman Member

Go GATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

14. dlowman

dlowman Member

By the way does the number 14 out 16 years mean anything to the UGA fans? lol

15. Goose013

Goose013 Member

Oucharoo!!

16. jt money

not really their stuck on the over all record now. lol Currently, Georgia has a 45-37-2 advantage in the all-time series. oh well :wiggle:

17. married05gt

married05gt starting over

UGA is ging wax GT!!!

the dawgs will still be sec champs

18. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

hell no.

19. jt money

i dont know bout all that alabama is gonna wreck yall for the sec. no contest!

20. Trey

Trey Active Member

LSU will beat bama and go on to win the SEC Championship over GA again. ;)

21. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

go gators :p, ahh another year of less office stress

22. jeb

jeb Member

23. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

^What he said, never count the purple and gold out.

24. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

its gonna be close this year theres a lot of good fball teams. all well matched.

25. rolling_trip

truth is, a team must be badass on both sides of the ball to go undefeated in the SEC

26. rolling_trip

watch what you say. people have been shot over less:eek3:

not JK

27. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Sorry, I have to disagree with this one. The most overated and espn hyped conference is the ACC.

-drums

28. blink

blink Member

haha what... acc over hyped? Last time i checked it wasnt hype but fact that the overall schedule ratings for the acc is much higher than the sec.. yeah acc has only 4 left in the top 25, but if you notice 80% of their loses have been conference losses. so sorry for those of you with sec teams, so use to saying we are the hardest conference out there.. times have changed. also if the acc was so over hyped wouldnt alabama be higher in the BCS than VT? straight numbers dont lie.

29. Trey

Trey Active Member

Death to the BCS and bring on the NCAA Final Four Football Madness. ;)

30. rolling_trip

somebody buy this man a beer.....if he can convince someone to change the play off system

31. married05gt

married05gt starting over

^^^^what he said^^^^^

LSU HAS NO CHANCE

32. jt money

go tigers woot woot!!!!111!!1 auburn that is. oh well lsu too!!!

florida state lost again also!!

gators lost boooooo! :wtc:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
  33. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

:wiggle: go auburn!!!! yay!

34. Trey

Trey Active Member

How's that crow taste? :rofl: ;)

35. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Look at the current BCS... SEC has 6 teams! ACC has 3. And those 3 are all old Big East teams. Boston College was a middle of the pack Big East team at that before that joined the ACC. And they come into the ACC and are the 3rd ranked team?? Plus they are ranked 17 spots lower than VT. Where are the original ACC teams? No where in the top 25 BCS. If it wasn't for the ACC raiding the Big East, the ACC would be the one in serious contention of losing there automatic BCS bid.