How Interested Would U guys be with A Rota Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by SoFlaAutoSports, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Hey u guys I was just wondering how interested you all would be if there was a Rota Group Buy?

2. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

VERY VERY much!!!!

3. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

Mmmm rota

4. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Details would be helpful...

5. WJM

WJM Banned

Yes, details.

6. well Illget price details for you guys on Mon from Rota, I wanted to see before hand to see if theres an interest. If I could get at least 8-10 guys I know that I could get you guys a Killa deal..wit possible tire/mounted options...
    let me know what you guys think...Ill have prices on Mon
    Thanks again and enjoy the weekend~

7. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Yes interested

8. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

quite interested...

9. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

if the price is right!

10. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

mmm, and I already know exactly which ones I want!

11. WJM

WJM Banned

Prices.

12. lol well looks like we are gonna have ourselves a group buy! WOOT! Ill have updates on mon! Keep em coming..by the way post which rotas you guys want (sizes etc)
    Thanks again!

13. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I may be interested

14. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

I've decided that in pursuit of saving money I'm just going to have to avoid this bastard section!

15. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

hmmm whats the lightest 17 x 8 rota makes?

16. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Man I've been looking on their site and I can't find anything too light in the x8 size. The sub-zeros are 17x7.5 and are awesome light! even the 18x7.5 are. I'm contemplating giving up on the idea of running 245s and getting the 18x7.5 subzeros just for the weight saving at the price.

17. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I may be in if the timing is right

18. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

i have about two friends that will be interested in the group buy also. BTW, can you PM me with prices (just a rough idea) for a set of gold rota D2s in 5x100 pattern? also, i want to know the different prices for each color, offset, and width (i`d like to get 17x8, but if it`s too expensive, 17x7.5 is aite, and also for the color, if steel grey is cheaper than gold, it might be a better option).. so i`d just like to know some prices (i`ll most likely opt for rims/tire bundle if the price is good), and for one of my friend, he wants the rota torques (he`s got the 06 rsx base), so i`d like to know the prices on that also. thanks!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2007
  19. Ill have pm's answered and prices today!!!! WOOT~!!!!

20. *in order to get prices guys i need to know what wheel and sizes you guys want* Oh and by the way they ALL will beat Subydudes prices;)

21. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

this should be fun :)

how about a work group buy? :eek: