Human Verification Manager -- E.g. Someone is having a problem signing up!

Discussion in 'Meta' started by Eco Auto Clean, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

I have a member from legacygt.com trying to join the site but he's unable to get past the "capture"

"it gives you 2 words like "glenn performance" and you enter them and then it says I did it wrong.." he said....I don't know..maybe its user error...been a while since i've registered =)

Hoping this isnt happening to any other peeps to where we loose folks... I tried to post in site problem section but told me i wasn't cool enough =)....

thanks in advance!

2. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I sent a PM to Alex about the same issue. The guy who wanted my car ran into the same problem.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

We've just started having issues with it recently and honestly its odd. I am still working through some of the bugs with it currently. In the meantime, please have them email me -- alex AT wrxatlant DOT com, and I will set their account up.

Hope to be done soon!

4. Alex

I have updated the human verification management on the registration page...the new verification is as follows:

Question: "Please add 4 and 6 together and submit the answer in the box below"
    Valid Answer(s): "10", "ten", "Ten", "TEN"

Please let me know if the problem reoccurs :)

ak

5. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

aLEX = dA mAN!

6. Alex

Alright well after much testing I have decided that the built in vbulletin human verification is horrible.

I have installed an alternative which I have run several test registrations through without a problem. There are several questions now and each one will display randomly. The answers are obvious and they do work :)

ak