I am bored and anxious for 5 pm to roll around

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Suby1128, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

So basically, working in a cubicle sucks. Thank goodness I only have 4 full days left, and 10 half days before my summer job is over.

Switching exhausts tonight and i'm so anxious about that, that I'm just bored stiff sitting here in the office cuz I keep checking the clock.

On top of that, I check every 5 minutes on my Prodrives to see if anybody is interested in buying them, hoping that I have some extra spending cash soon :sx: :hsnono: .

That is all.

Craig

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

my cubicle is the party cubicle

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I have been imprisoned in a Cubicle for over 6 years now. I could have told you that the Cubicle farms suck.

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I think cubicles are great!!!! There gonna have to make me leave at 5:30!!!

No wait... actually I think I just saw the second hand on the clock tic backwards... They think I didn't notice... I'm on to'm!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  5. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

maybe we need a thread called "cubicle corner" for those so bored they can barely think straight.

i just got a pretty nice office, so it sux i little less. corp life still sux though.

6. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

What happens in the cubicle stays in the cubicle :)

7. Ayrton

Ayrton Member

I said screw it and came home....

Heading down to finish up door cards.

8. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

are you doing the upholstery yet? cant wait to see them done.

9. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Craig, It sounds like you are definitely psyched about the exhaust!!. I hope that all works out well for you...I have had an actual office only twice in my 16 year career in Telecom. In the military, I had a office also that was called a DTR or Dental Treatment Room where I would clean teeth. It was fun hanging out at NP a few weeks ago. The car is great man. I am hopefully getting the Invidia catless DP in August...Yay!!!.

Latahhh,

Mark

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea im glad i dont sit in a cubicle anymore..did that for 5 years..now i have my own office to sit in and stare at the clock :wiggle:

11. Ayrton

Ayrton Member

I have the rear panels to finish up first. With a bit of luck I may have them completely finished by the weekend. :sx:

12. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

+1 for having your own office.... almost time to go!

13. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Office. My office is at home, but i spend half my time in a damn plane. does a plane seat count as an office :p

14. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Well Craig...I think your exhaust is about 1.5Milos now...that is rediculous haha

15. SkullWRX

SkullWRX Member

Is it possiblt to be >1.0 Milos? That's crazy. i'm glad i don't have a cubicle, but I do share an office... although both of my office partners are gone this week so I have 4 desks to myself and a loading dock full of awesome stuff!

16. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Yeah it is definitely the loudest suby I have ever heard. Catless to a Bosal dualtip catback...milo:bowdown:

17. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

It's so loud I love it! I'm not so sure it's quite as loud as Milo's, but I'll let people at the install day be the judge of that. Damn those donut gasket bolts were a bitch though! I may just gut my stock midpipe and put it back on, at least then I'll have a better fit :wiggle:. Thanks again for switching with me, I hope you like your new exhaust!

Craig

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  18. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

looks like we might have to measure volume in 'craig's