I found this to be kind of funny so I thought I would share

Discussion in 'Music' started by FTZ, Sep 4, 2008.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Now that my Car PC is working fully again, I have been on a Music Video kick. Why should I watch the stupid Windows Media Player Visualizations, when I can load an actual Music Video to watch instead.

I have found that YouTube is great for this. I have found some extremely old songs that I can't even find the album for through Amazon, etc...

So, thinking back to my younger years for obscure songs that I just can't find anywhere, the though Bloodhound Gang pops into my head. I search YouTube and sure enough, all their older big hit songs are there, many with music videos. Excellent I think as I select my favorite from the Artist Fire Water Burn.

I am watching and listening to the Music, The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water let the motherfucker burn. Burn motherfucker, burn.

Hello my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy. I'm not older than you but middle school, fifth grade like junior high. So, I don't know mofo if y'all peeps be buggin' given props to my beep cause she all fly.

The beep here replaces the word ho.

I had to laugh at this. The entire way thru the song, they say motherfucker, but they beep out ho.

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

youtube is Amazing for music videos.