I got bored

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Nov 30, 2005.

1. I just filled out an ap for a TV host job....hahahaha now that would be a kick ass job. I could be the next Tim taylor just not a tool show...now i got to film a video and send to them.

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

good luck... if u make it, shout outs are in order :)

3. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

best wishes man!

do you know what kind of show it is?

4. not sure there just looking for someone to host an auto show. Hopefully somem kinda of import show would be nice. If i get it for some strange reason shotouts and visit to the set would be in order.

5. BlueBox

BlueBox Member

I see you are on the list for Road Atlanta on the 10th.. Bring a camera. Film like crazy then go home, edit and voice over.. :)

6. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Good Luck Man... I hope that you get the job. I used to be stationed at Keesler AFB from 1982-1985, and I have some good friends that live in Ocean Springs.
    Love the car also!!.

Mark

7. Yea i hope i get it i got to come up with a different and orignal idea for my adudition tape i have to send it.

8. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

thats tight man....if you get it i wanna come on i told myself i would go on some kind of tv show before i get old.

9. Ok if i get it and can have people on ill try to get the whole wrx atl crew on there but im gonna need your help.. Someone shot me some ideas for my audition tape. so i can try to figure out away where once they watch it theyll fall in love with me. lol.....

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Why not just come, do a big overview and then interview a few people? Im sure they'd love to see your ability for one on one interaction.

11. Im gonna try to do it this weekend and i cant get up to Atl and do it. Or i would thats kinda the way im going with it.

12. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

you could always make fun of me for the audition tape and I could drive terribly around road atl if I got permission. act like the ultimate racer or some crap, but I think they prolly want a serious video lol
    I wouldn't mind making an ass of myself for the cause lol. :rofl:

13. Ha, I always seem to forget that the speed channel is based in ATL.

Good luck!!