I had to borrowed my girls Escape last Friday...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Superdude, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

So she had to drive mine. This is part of an email she sent. I thought it was funny.
    "Oh and I was driving to the printers, I was at a stop light and a G35 rolled up next to me and the guy smiled and then took off as soon as the light turned green. He wanted to race. I think your car just screams testosterone. . . Men!"

I replied, "and you didn't dust him, why not?"

2. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

lol i let my gf drive my car when hers isnt doin so good. she has that happen all the time. funny thing is when im drivin people dont try me like that. not that im a big street racer but the occational race from the red light is fun.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

lol, great story.

4. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

Here-here!

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

My girl drove mine for a couple days last week... she called me while on the road and said "How do you make the WHOOSHHHH noise????" (release the gas fast + cold air intake..).... Then she drove with me in the car and was reving to 6g while in my parking lot...SCARY....

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i let my x-girlfriend drive mine once and she almost hit oncoming traffic... i wont make that mistake again

7. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

girls, gotta love'em, they're so cute!!! :keke:

8. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

I am lucky if my wife lets me drive her STi...

--
    Brian

9. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

hahaha, this is true!

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:werd:

11. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

no one tries anything with me. i only let my one friend drive cuz hes the onlyone i trust and he gets all the action. not that i would race or anything :)

oh. but one time this srt4 wanted some of the sti and we didnt race but he tried to weave through traffic and look all cool and what not so i did the same and then he pulled up next to me and was shocked to see a girl and then gave me a thumbs up. made me blush.. hehe

12. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:wiggle:

13. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

here in guam every honda or acura tries to race our srt4 whether i'm driving or my wife is. my wifes been known to smoke a ricer or two.hehe haven't had too much action in the STi.

14. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

i must have street racer written all over me. i get egg'd on by people almost daily. it's pretty annoying actually, lol. and my car is intentionally QUIET compared to most people here. blah, kids ;)

15. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

my wife drives my car to work once in a while. She has a hard time shifting smoothly but does enjoy the handling and power.

After driving my car to work this week she asked me, "how much faster is your car 0-60 then mine?' (auto Integra LS) I told her it was embarrassingly faster and that she needed a mini Cooper S

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

surprisingly i dont get too many people trying to race with me on the street...

17. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Not too many people try and race me either. The few cars that have tried have been the usual fart can civic with mismatched body kit, preludes and integras. I had one Corvette try and race me, but I had to turn left right as he was pulling up next to me revving up.

18. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

the only 2 formidable foes that tried to race with me were an s4 and a magnum... but if i ever see a bad ass car like an aston, ferrari, lambo, etc, im gonna try to pull on them just to see how much faster they are :D

19. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

i usually get raced by the soccer moms in caravans....I'm undefeated :naughty:

20. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

when i use to rock the MPV, an integra type r tried to race me. yea, i'm pretty sure he tried to race me. i won of course. no one could handle my van. and my friend convinced everyone that my minivan was turbo charged. haha. i even took that thing to my first nopi experience.