I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance...

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by wagunz_pwn, Apr 29, 2010.

1. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

By having Ben@Sargent Power install a Viper 5901 alarm with Remote Start and the window adapter.
    [​IMG]

With the summer coming up and the intense heat that collects inside my black wagon...I needed an option to vent the heat and cool the car down before I get into it...and I can't wait to have a warmed up car in the winter.

First of all, Ben's level of professionalism and attention to detail are second to none. What started out as a rat's nest of wires and and boxes, over time...disappeared into the factory wiring under the dash. He didn't just bunch it up and hide it, Ben actually made it look "factory installed". Every wire being spliced, soldered and wrapped...then neatly bundled. Checking and double checking his work as he goes, I never felt that I needed to worry about his work or even the need to watch over his shoulder. He even went as far to enable some of the features that I didn't expect...like 1-touch up/down front windows!

As for the insurance, I am now saving around $175 a year. Not too shabby for some piece of mind and convenience.

Long story short...If you are looking to have an alarm installed, remote start (which is baller) or stereo work...contact Ben! :bowdown:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  2. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

oh...and a big thanks to breel for hanging out.

3. b reel

b reel Active Member

I was only there for emotional support, I know how nervous you get when it comes to your wagon.:wiggle:

As I've said before, Ben's attention to detail is to be envied by all, you CAN NOT go wrong with any installation needed for car or dump truck even.

P.S. Don't let Ghost drive your Porsche though,

[​IMG]

Just kidding on the Porsche part, not his car, nor his fault as we know of, still checking his alibi though:naughty:

4. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Ben is the man! I still need to check to see if he can do some add ons to my Viper alarm.

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

You never called me punk. I was waiting for your call to come hang out.

6. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House)

Thats because I went to Ben's house and didn't get hope until waaaaaay past your bed time.

7. b reel

b reel Active Member

yeah, think I got home around 1:00am, but hey can't rush perfection though.

8. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

lol thanks for the positive feedback. had fun hangin with yall. well, what little i saw of yall while peeking out frum under the dash haha

9. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

he's a pretty good guy..

for a soul less ginger.

10. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

Ben is the man!

11. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

he's a pretty good guy....

when it comes to absolutely raping wrxin8or at fuck the dealer. HAHAHAHAHA

12. b reel

b reel Active Member

13. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

weird...when I had an alarm installed in my car, I called insurance company up and they said there were no discounts. Who is your provider?

14. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House)

USAA.

15. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

seriously. that was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen happen at that game...

16. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

I miss something? Something about a drinking game I think....

17. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

LOL! that was epic. We have to play again haha