I may be moving back to HI!!.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MarkM2016GTI, May 13, 2009.

1. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Last week I received an e-mail and a call from a technical recruiter from SAIC....for a job on Hickam AFB on Oahu. I should have a phone interview this week!!. Wish me luck....If I do get this, I will send any coffee lovers some primo coffee!!.

Mark:)

2. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Good luck Mark hope every thing works out.....

3. MonikAWD

MonikAWD New Member

Mmm i loved Hawaii. :)

4. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

would still be living there if i were in the military. pearl harbor subase FTW.

5. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Yessir!! loved the last Bag!

6. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

good to hear from you

7. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

good luck bud!!

8. Jake

Jake Active Member

Good luck. Two of my coworkers at the restaurant are moving to HI in the next week. Completely un related to each other.

I have a possible scenario in the works that may involve me moving to los angeles. Yay for the west coast!

9. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

I love coffee...good luck!

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Boo to some of the crappiest gas ever.

11. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Congrats Mark. Send me some coffee! I can't get through my morning without it!

12. I second that, Congrats, best of luck to you. Hawaiian Kona Coffee is the best.

13. MarkM2016GTI

Thanks everybody....I should get a phone interview this week. The manager is TDY to AK.

Mark

14. FACE

FACE Active Member

best of luck bro! I love coffee too ;)

15. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

I just got back from the North Shore for my second trip to HI. My wife and I are very serriously considering moving. In fact we both already found job postings that fit our skills.

Good luck to you man

16. MarkM2016GTI

Well, Monday night I had the interview with the program manager. It went very well. Now I just have to wait patiently to see if I get the job....should be this week or next.

Mark

17. MarkM2016GTI

If I do get the job, I will send coffee to folks who would like it, so PM me your address and maybe send something Suby related to me over there...LOL...

Mark

18. MarkM2016GTI

I am still waiting for the 2nd interview with the other manager. The 1st position was filled by an internal candidate. I may hear something by tomorrow.

Mark

19. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Anything new yet?

20. MarkM2016GTI

Not yet, thanks for asking though. I may hear something by this Friday. The waiting is the hardest part. Congrats on closing!!!.

Mark