I should be in Atl next weekend

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Oct 17, 2005.

1. I should be up there Oct 22 and 23 to pick up a few things and check on a job and look at some houses. What is there to do on a sat night? That dont involve alot of money ive spent 2 much money in the last few days.

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

hang out and drink while playing some xbox

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

:bigthumb:... i'd be up for hanging out saturday night... how late depends on whether im gonna go to the autoX the next day

4. i got to pick up side skirts and wheels while im up there and get my tires mounted on the new wheels. so after i do that fri im up for anything i think a friend of mine is gonna follow me in his RHD ITR for a break in on the new motor before we put on the supercharger. All in all should be a fun get away weekend away from hurricane hell.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

im definitely chillin friday night... not sure what the plans are but will let u know

6. thats cool....whos near marietti or however you spell it?

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i think ur talkin bout marietta... im pretty close to marietta, so it depends on which part of marietta ur in

8. Have no clue what part my brother just moved there so im gonna be lost. i told him he needed to move back to douglasville cause i know my way around there kinda.

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

douglasville is kinda far from me

10. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

emstraumajunke, thanks for the info. i would be down for hanging out but i will be out of town this weekend, band's got a gig back up in wv.

-drums

11. Time for a hooters trip downtown when i come into town. lol.... Our hooters got blown away in the storm.